Thank you America for taking this woman in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you America for taking this woman in

A big thank you to the USA. If not for them then this benefit scrounging wannabe Jihadi would be in the U.K. and we would be paying for her
    So I say again thank you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...led-Syria.html

Originally posted by History fan View Post
    A big thank you to the USA. If not for them then this benefit scrounging wannabe Jihadi would be in the U.K. and we would be paying for her
    So I say again thank you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...led-Syria.html
    -------------------
    You're welcome

Comment

I don't think the US had much choice. The children of Americans get citizenship, even when born abroad. It is not automatic that the Mothers get it. The paternal grandparents probably told State that they would support them. This does not mean the Mother will not file for benefits after she settles in. I do hope she has to go to work. She could probably be a cashier at a convenience store or work at a Walmart. Within a year, I see her driving her own car. You don't have that many car owners in the UK from what I hear.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Shame!

Shame that she can't be deported to Bangladesh with the kids or the kids fostered to good U.S people.

Paul
        ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
        All human ills he can subdue,
        Or with a bauble or medal
        Can win mans heart for you;
        And many a blessing know to stew
        To make a megloamaniac bright;
        Give honour to the dainty Corse,
        The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          I don't think the US had much choice. The children of Americans get citizenship, even when born abroad. It is not automatic that the Mothers get it. The paternal grandparents probably told State that they would support them. This does not mean the Mother will not file for benefits after she settles in. I do hope she has to go to work. She could probably be a cashier at a convenience store or work at a Walmart. Within a year, I see her driving her own car. You don't have that many car owners in the UK from what I hear.

Pruitt
          There are a few, though a lot are mainly doing Rental agreements. You see a lot of young women in high powered cars who use them to take the kids to school

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
            I thought the article said she was in college. She might be able to do more, though options are going to be limited in a small town. Telework might be a better option.

I'm going to play devil's advocate. She's seen firsthand what that life can offer her and her children. Her ties to her family are somewhere between strained and terminated. If this hole's family takes her in, and gives her a chance, she could be a strong advocate against ISIS and for the U.S.

Comment

Or she could be like the First Illegals, BoBo's aunt and uncle.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                I thought the article said she was in college. She might be able to do more, though options are going to be limited in a small town. Telework might be a better option.

I'm going to play devil's advocate. She's seen firsthand what that life can offer her and her children. Her ties to her family are somewhere between strained and terminated. If this hole's family takes her in, and gives her a chance, she could be a strong advocate against ISIS and for the U.S.
                When she met her future husband, she was in college in the UK. Since then she has got married and popped out four kids. I don't see her as being in a hurry to get a degree. Give her a couple of years and you just might find her smoking and drinking and chasing men at the bars, like many divorced Texas women of this age. She may well be estranged from her family, but that may have more to do with her leaving school, marrying an American and taking her children to several Islamic countries. Her family left Bangladesh in search of a better life for the family, not to breed little Jihadis. They did pay for her to get out of Turkey.

She sounds a bit spoiled.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

It only took her a month in Syria to change her mind?

Fantastic, she should earn her place here by publishing her story, with all the gory details of what the inside of ISIS looks like.

... before she changes her mind yet again.

Comment

I REALLY feel sorry for the SH!T heads father...........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X