Intelligence assessment on Russian activities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by History fan View Post
    I read it. It says the type of systems Russia targeted were not involved in Vote tallying. In short they tried to influence there guy winning but had not actually interfered.

It's certainly no worse than what the US has done in the past
    And that makes it OK? That is one of the most incredible, and ignorant, statements that I have ever seen on this forum.

It's vindicating to see that your similar inaccurate 'views' on international relations mirror yours on military history regarding accuracy, common sense, and general knowledge.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      And that makes it OK? That is one of the most incredible, and ignorant, statements that I have ever seen on this forum.

It's vindicating to see that your similar inaccurate 'views' on international relations mirror yours on military history regarding accuracy, common sense, and general knowledge.
      I agree with you on this aspect...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Since only the unclassified report is published for the public, this 'assessment' on your part is not only nonsense but it demonstrates a lack of understanding of intelligence operations.

The US will not, and should not, release the classified operations to the public as it will hamper intelligence operations in the future and most probably get people killed.

If you are OK with that, then that is another problem.

As Biden said lately in reference to Trump, it's time to grow up and be an adult.
        It makes us look feckless and weak when we make public accusations without providing any evidence.

This is exacerbated when our retaliation is so feeble, that our adversary ridicules us.

Even if you can't see that our intelligence agencies are being used to undermine the President-elect of these United States... Our feeble response to an alleged attack on our democratic processes should be even more troubling than anything WikiLeaks or the Russians may have done.
        Last edited by The Doctor; 08 Jan 17, 09:04.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

If they didn't actually meddle then yeah it's fine. Are you angry with me or the reflection in the mirror.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...n-donald-trump

And is it worse than what the Israelis have been caught on camera boasting about what they have been doing to us, which you don't seem to have a problem with !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Secretary.html

Put simply, if you dish out don't complain if it's dished back.
          Last edited by History fan; 08 Jan 17, 09:19.

Comment

Originally posted by History fan View Post
            If they didn't actually meddle then yeah it's fine. Are you angry with me or the reflection in the mirror.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...n-donald-trump

And is it worse than what the Israelis have been caught on camera boasting about what they have been doing to us, which you don't seem to have a problem with !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Secretary.html

Put simply, if you dish out don't complain if it's dished back.
            I suggest that you remember these postings when it happens to the British government.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I suggest that you remember these postings when it happens to the British government.
              You clearly didn't read the last link since IT HAS HAPPENED

Comment

While not providing any evidence to support its conclusions, the "report" did state...
                “Moscow also saw the election of President-elect Trump as a way to achieve an international counterterrorism coalition against the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.910a88ff1a64

Too fracking funny to be fiction...

Comment

Trump has no background in intelligence nor in military service, the latter which he actively dodged when the US was engaged in combat in Southeast Asia. And this poses a myriad of problems for the United States in the next four years.
                  Neither did BHObama or WJClinton (or HRC for that matter) and injury to insult both this unqualified former/current POTUS have little to no expereince in wealth creation amking them hazardous to the USA economy as well.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X