When you're liberal, there is such a good thing as a "good terrorist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you're liberal, there is such a good thing as a "good terrorist"

When not busy vetoing the NYS legislature's bill overturning the state's nonsensical knife laws, Gov Andrew Cuomo has time to give clemency to convicted terrorists.

Judith Clark, who drove a getaway car in the infamous 1981 robbery of a Brink’s armored car in Rockland County, N.Y., that left a guard and two police officers dead, went into prison defiant, with seemingly little chance of getting out. The judge who sentenced her saw her as beyond rehabilitation, giving her a minimum of 75 years in prison and all but ensuring she would die there.

But Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, citing what he called Ms. Clark’s long sentence and “exceptional strides in self-development” commuted her sentence on Friday.

Mr. Cuomo’s action does not undo Ms. Clark’s conviction on second-degree murder and robbery charges, but it reduces her sentence to 35 years to life and makes her eligible for parole in 2017. . . . .

In the years before the robbery, Ms. Clark had bounced from mainstream civil rights causes to a group called the May 19th Communist Organization, an offshoot of the Weather Underground that believed a black-led revolution was in the offing.

She did not quickly renounce her radical ideology once in prison. Deemed a major security risk, she spent two years in solitary confinement after being caught helping to plan an escape. . . . .

"Cuomo Commutes Sentence of Judith Clark, Driver in Deadly Brink’s Robbery," by Eli Rosenberg, The New York Times, 30 Dec 2016
    Guess one man's terrorist really is another man's freedom fighter -- especially when they sing the right kind of political tune.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Just goes to show whose side they really are on.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Told you so....
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Well, let's not forget Clinton pardoning FLAN terrorists on Obama's pick for Attorney General, Eric Holder's advice...

http://humanevents.com/2008/08/20/fa...nary-american/

Comment

Mario Cuomo, what do you really expect Slick?
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Well, let's not forget Clinton pardoning FLAN terrorists on Obama's pick for Attorney General, Eric Holder's advice...

http://humanevents.com/2008/08/20/fa...nary-american/

He had to do that to get the Hilldabeast elected.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

When you are a liberal,all terrorists are good

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                When not busy vetoing the NYS legislature's bill overturning the state's nonsensical knife laws, Gov Andrew Cuomo has time to give clemency to convicted terrorists.

Guess one man's terrorist really is another man's freedom fighter -- especially when they sing the right kind of political tune.
                Andrew Cuomo is as full of dookie as most politicians, after all, he is the same cat that made possible for the uber-rich to purchase air rights on building bordering Central Park, over the objections of overage New Yorkers that pointed out that taller buildings would keep the park in shadow, 'cause the uber-rich greased his palms. Cuomo's credibility is at the very least questionable as is his good judgment.
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  There's the truth!
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                    Andrew Cuomo is as full of dookie as most politicians, after all, he is the same cat that made possible for the uber-rich to purchase air rights on building bordering Central Park, over the objections of overage New Yorkers that pointed out that taller buildings would keep the park in shadow, 'cause the uber-rich greased his palms. Cuomo's credibility is at the very least questionable as is his good judgment.
                    Don't know about that one, as most of the people who live adjacent to Central Park are pretty friggin' loaded, and would be those least likely to tolerate a change in zoning laws in their neighborhoods, and those most able to fight them -- see how the uber-rich frustrated Bloomberg's plans for a waste-transfer facility on the Upper East Side for years. I even launched a thread about it.

If you want real digs against Cuomo, there's his utter failure to impose ethics reform on the NYS legislature, and his knee-jerk call for more gun control in the aftermath of the shooting of firemen near Buffalo -- by a guy who'd been allowed to plea to manslaughter for beating his mother to death with a hammer.

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    Originally posted by ljadw
                    There's the truth!
                    There are plenty of terrorists that liberals loath: Randy Weaver, David Koresh, Timothy McVeigh -- they're bad terrorists. Lori Berenson -- good terrorist.

See how this works?

Comment

Don't know about that one, as most of the people who live adjacent to Central Park are pretty friggin' loaded, and would be those least likely to tolerate a change in zoning laws in their neighborhoods, and those most able to fight them -- see how the uber-rich frustrated Bloomberg's plans for a waste-transfer facility on the Upper East Side for years. I even launched a thread about it.

If you want real digs against Cuomo, there's his utter failure to impose ethics reform on the NYS legislature, and his knee-jerk call for more gun control in the aftermath of the shooting of firemen near Buffalo -- by a guy who'd been allowed to plea to manslaughter for beating his mother to death with a hammer.

There are plenty of terrorists that liberals loath: Randy Weaver, David Koresh, Timothy McVeigh -- they're bad terrorists. Lori Berenson -- good terrorist.

See how this works?
                      Regardless Marc, Cuomo is shady!
                      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                        Regardless Marc, Cuomo is shady!
                        He's a creature of Albany: of course he's shady! The entire city of Albany is nothing but one big, ominous shadow.

Comment

Of course there is...and BooBoo Hussein knows all of them. They're his friends and fellow Muslims.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbFFjpsL2sw

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

To the liberals and hollywood even the "partisans" in Yugoslavia, the French " resistance " and Afghan bandits are all "good terrorists "
                              Irregular warfare is brutal and savage and if you show them mercy it's considered a sign of weakness.
                              I would like to follow Ralph Peters advice on how to deal with terrorist...kill em all and leave their widows crying over them

Comment

Working...
                              X