Happy New Year from Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    It is false outrage. If you want to spend at least the next four years spewing you analship, then more anal power to your!
    I look forward to the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
      I hope he doesn't redefine the office of the President of the United States of America. Regardless of politics, the office requires a certain bearing. Maybe I'm a minority, but I don't want to see that changed.
      Same, but of course it comes down to what the people want or will allow. Seeing as how so many are ok with his behavior, who knows how much lower the bar will be set in that regard moving forward. Especially if he does well it'll be an excuse to put aside such antics or even be seen as a positive. On the plus side, I don't see any other candidate at the moment that could match his immaturity.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think both sides are more concerned about pissing their opposition off than anything else which is the biggest issue here. Just look at some of the posts here as a prime example. His lack of dignity is seen as a plus on the basis that it pisses dems off. This is the disgusting low we've sunk to America.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        It is false outrage. If you want to spend at least the next four years spewing you analship, then more anal power to your!
        Weren't you the person who cautioned others on personal attacks?

Seems somewhat hypocritical if you were.

Further, weren't you one of the posters that posted against Obama more often than not?

If I'm mistaken here, please don't hesitate to correct my error.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Weren't you the person who cautioned others on personal attacks?

Seems somewhat hypocritical if you were.

Further, weren't you one of the posters that posted against Obama more often than not?

If I'm mistaken here, please don't hesitate to correct my error.
          Accurate descriptions of fact-devoid, falsehood-filled, vitriolic posts is not a personal attack. Although it is a waste of time.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

What are you guys all worried about...by his own admitting he is the smartest person in the room and knows more about everything than anybody else.....Who needs Google when you have Mr President elect Trump....

Question....Mr Trump often speaks of his mothers Scottish blood line but never his fathers German blood line....something to be ashamed of?????

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
              Question....Mr Trump often speaks of his mothers Scottish blood line but never his fathers German blood line....something to be ashamed of?????
              He must be a mommy's boy. Who wouldn't be proud of German bloodline?
              "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                I hope he doesn't redefine the office of the President of the United States of America. Regardless of politics, the office requires a certain bearing. Maybe I'm a minority, but I don't want to see that changed.
                He already has H. GW may have raised eye brows with his exit stage right, massaging the shoulders of the German Chancellor or referring to the Queen of the UK as Grandmother they were totally harmless, just amusing. The important thing to me his how he represents our country. I won't hold my breath.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                  What are you guys all worried about...by his own admitting he is the smartest person in the room and knows more about everything than anybody else.....Who needs Google when you have Mr President elect Trump....

He often talks about going to the toilet and having to wipe his... Ashamed?? only for his blood lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                    My son has the same blood lines Scots (me)/German(his mother) and wears both flags with pride

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                      Anyone who has heard of the Third Reich.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                        And here is my reply to the Chump!!!

Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Well then...

We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                            While being amazingly childish and stupid it is also probably the most Statesman like thing he has ever said or written.
                            "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                            validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                            "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              Anyone who has heard of the Third Reich.
                              Dimmer on an intellectual rip. While, fantastic. Dip

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                                Amen.

I would be surprised if anything good and lasting comes out of the next four years.
                                Agree; if I were a Las Vegas bookie I would place the odds of the Chump getting impeached at 6 to 4. That SOB is the poster boy for conflict of interest and I am willing to bet that more embarrassing videos of the Chump will surface. I would not be surprised that the Chump will become so embarrassing that the GOP will have no choice but to impeach his sorry a$$! By that stage of the game, I am pretty sure that the GOP will have committed political seppuku anyway by repealing but failing to replace Obama care. Of course, by then the country will be world's laughing stock and it is entirely possible that the entire Pacific rim will have turned to China for leadership. I would not be surprised to wake up to a world in which the Chump is compared to Romulus Augustulus.
                                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X