Happy New Year from Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
    I hope he doesn't redefine the office of the President of the United States of America. Regardless of politics, the office requires a certain bearing. Maybe I'm a minority, but I don't want to see that changed.
    Agreed. If Trump listens to anyone, they need to remind him that we voted against Hillary and for a Supreme Court adjustment. He was just our conduit to those goals.
    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

I hope he doesn't redefine the office of the President of the United States of America. Regardless of politics, the office requires a certain bearing. Maybe I'm a minority, but I don't want to see that changed.
      At the rate it is going, even if Trump manages to find peace throughout the world, make the economy grow like it never has before, and cure cancer........each and every one of his haters here will still bitch about grabbing p***y or him calling someone fat 15 years ago.

Anger, false outrage, and perpetual denial is all Never-Trumpers have left.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

Truer words were never spoken, they keep proving it every day!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          At the rate it is going, even if Trump manages to find peace throughout the world, make the economy grow like it never has before, and cure cancer........each and every one of his haters here will still bitch about grabbing p***y or him calling someone fat 15 years ago.

I'm not worried about him so much as I am about him changing the accepted norms for his office. Trump is going to be Trump. I accept that. But when he is done in 4-8 years, I'd just like to see the decorum of the office intact.

Comment

I hope he doesn't either, but that may be a 'pie in the sky' hope.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I'm not worried about him so much as I am about him changing the accepted norms for his office. Trump is going to be Trump. I accept that. But when he is done in 4-8 years, I'd just like to see the decorum of the office intact.
              Bill Clinton defiled the accepted norms for the office on an unimaginable scale... Trump will at least reinstate Reagan's dress code for the Oval Office.
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

It isn't anger, it's disgust.

And the outrage isn't 'false.'

The only 'denial' going on is the abuse the Trumpers are piling on those with whom they disagree or that didn't vote for Trump.
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                  Bill Clinton defiled the accepted norms for the office on an unimaginable scale... Trump will at least reinstate Reagan's dress code for the Oval Office.
                  Trump isn't Reagan-he isn't in Reagan's league.

Among other positive personality traits, Reagan was a gentleman. And to be a gentleman, you have to first be a man.

Trump loses on both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    Bill Clinton defiled the accepted norms for his office... Trump will at least reinstate Reagan's dress code for the Oval Office.
                    I don't disagree with you on either point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                      Proof that Trump does not really care how decisive he is.

If he was not the most powerful person in the world at the moment, I could consider him a clown, like Boris Johnson.

However, I believe Trump is a symptom, rather than a disease/cure (depending on a persons political alignment). People are fed up with the system, both sides of the Atlantic, and want change. We know something is wrong, but don't really know what is wrong at a fundamental level. Therefore we have put a spanner in the works to find out.

Interesting times ahead?
                      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The only 'denial' going on is the abuse the Trumpers are piling on those with whom they disagree or that didn't vote for Trump.
                        No, it is whiny bitching from your part. Deal with it. Get over it. Suck it up.

Do not bother quoting me or replying to me if you want to remain on the rag. It's on you, and not me.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

If it can survived eight years of Bobo bowing to kings and acting against the interests of America, it can survive Trump.

After it all, it survived Slick Willie smirking into the camera as he lied his ass off.

And in any case, it makes the snowflakes wail. They condemn Trump for the very things they condoned in Clinton and Bobo.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                            Proof that Trump does not really care how decisive he is.
                            No politician does. Bobo has made his contempt for Middle America plain. The Hillabeast called Trump supporters 'deplorable'.

Neither party is interested in unity because unity is a pipe dream. When one party said it wants 'unity', it means it wants the other party to let them have their own way.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

No, it is whiny bitching from your part. Deal with it. Get over it. Suck it up.

Do not bother quoting me or replying to me if you want to remain on the rag. It's on you, and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

It is false outrage. If you want to spend at least the next four years spewing you analship, then more anal power to your!

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X