President Obama edges out president-elect Trump in "most admired man" poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    More than that. About half the eligible voters didn't even bother to vote at all.

Of course, pretending to be appalled by a man who made locker-room statements while supporting the wife of Slick Willie is not just hypocrisy, it is funny.

Billy has got to be the posterchild for sexual harassment. I'm getting tired of the hypocrisy.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Obama has a least remained married to the same woman like all good conservatives. I'd guess many of the conservative here are on their second or third wife.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        Billy has got to be the posterchild for sexual harassment. I'm getting tired of the hypocrisy.
        I enjoy it.

Every new thread whining about America catching a break puts a shine on my day.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Obama has a least remained married to the same woman like all good conservatives. I'd guess many of the conservative here are on their second or third wife.
          Unlike Newt Gingrich or the Chump! Of course the Chump will be able to claim a couple of significant firsts when it comes to wives. As far as I know Melania will be the first First Lady who was alleged to have worked as a call girl and very likely the first to have posed nude!
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            Unlike Newt Gingrich or the Chump! Of course the Chump will be able to claim a couple of significant firsts when it comes to wives. As far as I know Melania will be the first First Lady who was alleged to have worked as a call girl and very likely the first to have posed nude!
            Shall we allude to her the title of Fist Center Fold as apposed to First Lady. What does Trump what with a lady any how??

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              I enjoy it.

Every new thread whining about America catching a break puts a shine on my day.
              Just the sun reflecting from your glazed donuts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X