Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary's e-mail issues are back in court...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary's e-mail issues are back in court...

In a new legal development on the controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, an appeals court on Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling and said two U.S. government agencies should have done more to recover the emails.

The ruling from Judge Stephen Williams, of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, revives one of a number of legal challenges involving Clinton's handling of government emails when she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Good!
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Read that this afternoon, but I am willing to bet nothing will come of it.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Now if the courts will actually do something about the IRS targeting groups in the 2012 elections. I wont hold my breath on that one cause they were mostly tea party and Libertarian types that were targeted. It will probably not only involve Democrats but more than a few Rhino's from the republicans also.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X