No announcement yet.

College Student Driven Out Of School For Backing Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I know how she feels. Man did they got diversity when they selected me for the program. I go to a ultra liberal college and it is difficult to comprehend the school faculty and students liberal posture most of the time. Everything is racism, sexism, LGBQT, BLM, fascism, white privilege, white wash, Baltimore uprising, it gets old. I've derailed a few classroom discussions that got a bunch of people pissed off at me. If you're weak then you don't have a chance arguing the liberal propaganda line.

And halve the time I can't tell the boys apart from the girls.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      Well, I know how she feels. Man did they got diversity when they selected me for the program. I go to a ultra liberal college and it is difficult to comprehend the school faculty and students liberal posture most of the time. Everything is racism, sexism, LGBQT, BLM, fascism, white privilege, white wash, Baltimore uprising, it gets old. I've derailed a few classroom discussions that got a bunch of people pissed off at me. If you're weak then you don't have a chance arguing the liberal propaganda line.

And halve the time I can't tell the boys apart from the girls.
      It's best to just ask questions that make them squirm then insult you for asking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
        So if she sues the school she's a snowflake but if she doesn't sue the school she "left with her tail between her legs".

Behold the logic of the far left nutballs.

Incidentally, a snowflake is in no position to cry snowflake. You've been crying over the election for weeks so you really aren't in a position to lecture people about having a spine.
        Or option c, for those not mentally challenged... Ignore the pointless facebook comments and stay in school. Dumbass.

I haven't been crying over the election stop talking out of your ass.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Why not? Lefties do it all the time for the flimsiest of reasons...
          Two wrongs make a right argument is starting to become a classic go-to for you and a few others. Keep lowering that bar. Pretty soon both the left and right will be filled with spineless cowards.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Two wrongs make a right argument is starting to become a classic go-to for you and a few others. Keep lowering that bar. Pretty soon both the left and right will be filled with spineless cowards.
            Three lefts make a right too...

Oh, I'm not condoning that by any stretch. Personally, I want to have an open season on liars... err... lawyers, as I really despise the whole legal system from a standpoint of its supposed "professionalism" which is really just a thin veneer of toilet paper over a steaming pile of ...

Comment

It is good of you to admit that the left is already a bunch of spineless cowards.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

"All I want for Christmas is White Genocide"

Said the College Professor -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Yt_GMAFwI&t=335s

He also tweeted -

"To clarify; when the whites were massacred in Haiti, it was a good thing indeed."

"Abolish the white race"

"White isn't a race"

"Im an actual Communist"

"Make Communism brutal again"

So, not only do Colleges tolerate the harassment and expulsion of students on the basis of politics... they also employ Profs that advocate Genocide and other totalitarian insanity.

Are they all crazy?
                Are they just daring us to burn them all down?
                I don't expect anyone to do anything until young republicans are found hanging from the trees, but there is a petition to sign if anyone cares.

Comment

I for one am tired of hearing them talk about it.

At this point, nothing would make me happier than all those desiring white genocide in America to grab their armament of choice and let's have at it.

I give them a week before they're wiped out. Remember....white people as an "ethnic group" are the most fractured group of people on earth. We will dime each other out for a Klondike bar and generally only give a crap about our family groups. But I'll be damned if there ain't something scary about a crapload of white people provoked and motivated. All you have to do is look back through history and you can see it.....once provoked, white people don't give two $hits about your cultural significance, diversity, or anything else.....they go at the provocation with reckless abandon and industrial efficiency.

We have a guy that is getting a hard on......about going tooth and claw with an entire race of people. A race that, mind you, started and in large part fought the two most destructive wars in the history of mankind, and quite a number of near-equal wars, with other white people.

Good Luck!
                  Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Or option c, for those not mentally challenged... Ignore the pointless facebook comments and stay in school. Dumbass.

I haven't been crying over the election stop talking out of your ass.
                    You've been doing nothing but crying. Crying over the election. Crying cause this college kid didn't do what you want. Grow up, be a man, and accept life and the fact it doesn't always go your way.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                      Y Grow up, be an adult, and accept life and the fact it doesn't always go your way.
                      FIFY. That's what you should be telling the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                        FIFY. That's what you should be telling the girl.
                        No need to. She isn't the snowflake in this equation. Unlike the liberals she didnít whine, she just moved her business. What makes a snowflake is whining about things not going your way. Investing your money in a friendly business environment is just good common sense.

Letís go to my US Bank vs. Martinsburg scenario. US Bank was giving me substandard service and impolite staff. So I moved. I didnít whine. I didnít throw a tantrum. I didnít demand a safe space. I just opened an account at Martinsburg and parked my cash there. Being a snowflake is whining about things not going your way. Addressing these problems in a mature fashion isnít. In this case, the college kid did the same thing. Thereís no reason for her to tolerate harassment. Thatís not ďbeing braveĒ. Thatís stupid. Why should anyone tolerate another personís bull? It's a sign of weakness to be offended because someone has a different opinion but being offended about someone attacking you, verbally or physically, that's totally rational. And she went about it the right way. She didnít demand a safe space, she didnít get violent. She just took her cash and invested it elsewhere. Thatís not being a snowflake. Thatís capitalism.

Now you seem to be presenting the argument that we should embrace substandard service because that is the ďbraveĒ thing to do but as a believer in meritocracy, Iím not seeing the appeal of it. Do you verbally abuse your customers and then call them cowards if they shop elsewhere?
                        Last edited by Pirateship1982; 28 Dec 16, 11:33.
                        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Once again, she's no James Meredith.

Comment

Is the subject of this discussion the girl who felt she needed to change colleges and why, or is it about all of you as individuals and your petty dislikes of each other while trying to justify your own reactions to such things?

Frankly, I'd like discussions without the backstabbing and the character assassinations, which make all of you look like snowflakes.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

...So facebook comments made her leave?...
                              So she wants us to believe. What I see is a first semester freshman who probably did not want to be at Bryn Mawr in the first place and found an opportune excuse for leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
                                So she wants us to believe. What I see is a first semester freshman who probably did not want to be at Bryn Mawr in the first place and found an opportune excuse for leaving.
                                Perhaps, but considering that people have jumped off bridges because of social media maybe not.

The point in all this is when the roles are reversed the liberal wrecking machine will run you over. So what they have been saying about conservatives is the way they all do business but often worse. Liberals will manipulate to take advantage, even if that means eating their young.
                                My worst jump story:
                                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                                No lie.

~
                                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X