Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A list of Businesses that refuse to do business with Trump

https://infogalactic.com/info/List_o...h_Donald_Trump

Yeah, we knew about ESPN, and a couple of the others, but its a weirdly long list.

I sure will do my best to avoid them, and so should anyone else that thinks Trump is a goo guy. They obviously hate us too, after all.

Whelp, nobody on that list I give a $h!+ about...

Comment

'em.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        'em.
        My sentiments as well, who gives a shiete!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Feel the hatred already. America - the land of the free and the home of the bigots.

Wonder how many of them receive Federal aid, contracts or business?

As AJR so eloquently put it: 'em.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Wonder how many of them receive Federal aid, contracts or business?
            [/FONT]
            Used to, hopefully.

5 Rabbit Cerveceria
            José Andrés, chef, Washington D.C.
            Camping World
            Mark Cuban
            Dallas Mavericks
            Equity Residential Manhattan apartment buildings
            ESPN
            Good Sam Enterprises
            Grupo Televisa SAB
            Marcus Lemonis
            Macy’s
            Memphis Grizzlies
            Milwaukee Bucks
            NBCUniversal
            Ora TV
            Perfumania
            Phillips-Van Heusen Corp, the parent company for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and Speedo.
            Serta Mattresses
            Shoes.com
            Univision
            Geoffrey Zakarian, chef
            The sports teams normally use Stadiums built with taxpayer subsidies or outright payment in full (hell of a scam) so those are easy.

As for the rest, only Serta actually makes anything useful.

Um... Mark Cuban is a company now?

Comment

The question is how many won't do business with him due to former dealings that didn't go well? I know that he wasn't the easiest person to do business with, especially as a contractor. Now, if it's because of his politics, that's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                The question is how many won't do business with him due to former dealings that didn't go well? I know that he wasn't the easiest person to do business with, especially as a contractor. Now, if it's because of his politics, that's stupid.
                It's about his politics 100% and it is stupid and almost childish, what is their point?
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I was looking a few of the ones I never heard of up and came across Ora TV. It's a PPV / On demand station / network owned by Jessie "I've gone insane" Ventura. The guy hates government and these days he's turned into a full blown conspiracy nutter.

So, that's one on the list that makes zero impact as I suspect only those of like mind watch it...

Comment

Phillips-Van Heusen Corp, the parent company for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and Speedo.
                    I find this one interesting as they are still fighting to this day to convince idiots everywhere that Tommy Hilfiger is not a racist due to false internet rumors that went viral back in 1996.
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                      I find this one interesting as they are still fighting to this day to convince idiots everywhere that Tommy Hilfiger is not a racist due to false internet rumors that went viral back in 1996.
                      Not to mention, Speedos should be banned from public viewing...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Not to mention, Speedos should be banned from public viewing...
                        Damned skippy...
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Thanks for the list, I can now increase my list of companies I will not do business with.

Comment

Originally posted by TTownLarry View Post
                            Thanks for the list, I can now increase my list of companies I will not do business with.
                            Well, I don't know if Boycotts are such a great thing. The thing that got me was how many there are, and how many really Big-cashflow companies are run by people who are so dumb, so wonky and so open about it.
                            Economically speaking, things really seem to be hanging by a very slender thread.

Comment

ESPN is not a force in social issues of the day and need to stop acting like it. They just need to stick to sports which is usually them kissing the SEC's ass.
                              “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                              ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X