• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Roof found guilty on all charges in Church Masacre

http://www.postandcourier.com/church...489dee328.html

Justice!

Not much of a surprise.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
      No surprise really, but what I really want to know if how young Dylan became so radicalized, because that is really the operational word in this case.
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Shows a common sense Jury. Total time, 2 hours.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
          No surprise really, but what I really want to know if how young Dylan became so radicalized, because that is really the operational word in this case.
          The Net has been a amazing asset for extremist groups. You have extremist fiction, music, and countless websites and forums dedicated to recruitment, even singles sites and events. Training, instruction, self-help groups, and whatever else you can think of.

Add in that the AB/AC have extended recruitment to non-offenders and you have quite an opportunity for such things.

You have 'gateway' groups with a mild message all the way to the truly hard core.

They are learning fast, too. The tattoos and open Nazi affiliations of earlier years are giving way to a much lower profile.

I don't know it if is the case with Dylan, but he does fit the profile of their recruitment targets.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Now I read the littel tyke is begging for his life......wonderful!! he didnt give the people he shot much of a chance...

Enter him in the Remington Handicap or Browning Two Step

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
              Now I read the littel tyke is begging for his life......wonderful!! he didnt give the people he shot much of a chance...

Enter him in the Remington Handicap or Browning Two Step
              He stood and took the verdict like a man. He plans to argue his own sentencing phase. I don't see anything in the video to suggest he is begging in any fashion.

This kid is a true believer. Plus I'm sure he knows the odds of a death sentence actually being carried out.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                He stood and took the verdict like a man. He plans to argue his own sentencing phase. I don't see anything in the video to suggest he is begging in any fashion.

This kid is a true believer. Plus I'm sure he knows the odds of a death sentence actually being carried out.
                ----------------
                That's what is really scary/creepy about this guy. Its like he was on some mission (Tim McVeigh) and carried it out. Hopefully he didn't reproduce any more of his type into the gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                  ----------------
                  That's what is really scary/creepy about this guy. Its like he was on some mission (Tim McVeigh) and carried it out. Hopefully he didn't reproduce any more of his type into the gene pool.
                  McVeigh is a good comparison.

These guys are hardcore. They are willing to die, and are also not afraid of legal consequences. Unlike mass shooters, who often kill themselves, they are in it for the long haul.

The trial is just part of their plan. They want a public forum.

Add in that they are heroes in the prison system, and they are a truly dangerous breed.

Comment

These guys are hardcore. They are willing to die, and are also not afraid of legal consequences. Unlike mass shooters, who often kill themselves, they are in it for the long haul.

Add in that they are heroes in the prison system, and they are a truly dangerous breed.
                    I am actually finding myself agreeing with you.
                    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                      I am actually finding myself agreeing with you.
                      Unsettling, isn't it?

Comment

To say the least!
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                          Shows a common sense Jury. Total time, 2 hours.
                          And another 2 months to decide on the sentence and 20 more years of wrangling after that....
                          I think we have seen the last of the Common Sense in this story.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            And another 2 months to decide on the sentence and 20 more years of wrangling after that....
                            I think we have seen the last of the Common Sense in this story.
                            If they even bother to execute him. The Feds don't seem to be too interested in that anymore. IIRC they have only done 4 since '88, out of 70-odd sentenced.

Comment

Exactly. And that's why a quick death sentence is the best option....

Otherwise he will be in the news until he dies, like Manson.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X