Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WikiLeaks figure says ‘disgusted’ Democrat leaked Clinton campaign emails"

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A WikiLeaks figure is claiming that he received leaked Clinton campaign emails from a “disgusted” Democratic whistleblower, while the White House continued to blame Russian hackers Wednesday for meddling in the presidential election and asserted that Donald Trump was “obviously aware” of Moscow’s efforts on his behalf.

Craig Murray, a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a close associate of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, said in the report by the Daily Mail that he flew to Washington for a clandestine handoff with one of the email sources in September.

He said he received a package in a wooded area near American University.

“Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,” Mr. Murray told the British newspaper. “The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.”

WikiLeaks published thousands of emails stolen from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, providing a steady stream of negative news coverage of the Democratic presidential nominee during the final weeks of the campaign. Mr. Murray said the leakers were motivated by “disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.”

The Daily Mail report noted that Mr. Murray was removed from his diplomatic post amid allegations of misconduct.

[...]

Meanwhile on Wednesday, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence had to cancel a closed-door classified briefing on the issue of suspected Russian interference after U.S. intelligence agencies refused to cooperate.

Rep. Devin Nunes, California Republican and committee chairman, requested that the FBI, CIA, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and National Security Agency provide witnesses, in part in response to reports last week in The Washington Post and The New York Times that intelligence agencies think the Kremlin deliberately tried to push the election to Mr. Trump, something not supported by postelection testimony to the panel.

But according to Fox News, “agencies refused to provide representatives for the session.”

“It is unacceptable that the Intelligence Community directors would not fulfill the House Intelligence Committee’s request to be briefed tomorrow on the cyber-attacks that occurred during the presidential campaign,” Mr. Nunes said in a statement. “The Committee is deeply concerned that intransigence in sharing intelligence with Congress can enable the manipulation of intelligence for political purposes.”

Kellyanne Conway, Mr. Trump’s campaign manager, accused people within intelligence agencies of trying to undermine the U.S. election results to curry favor with liberal media and are now ducking accountability.

“We should all be very concerned about that,” she said in an appearance on Fox News Channel.

[...]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...linton-campai/

Of course... It's inconceivable that Wikileaks is telling the truth, while the Democrats and lamestream media are lying...
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

It is inconceivable that a Democrat could tell the truth or have integrity, too.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Who is listening to Dems on the subject?

Got it, package in the woods. And you believe it.

The wool is deep over the Rightwings eyes.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

After the Benghazi debacle and other White House uses of disinformation to deflect blame, I'd sooner believe that it was a "package in the woods" and a disgruntled employee than the official version. Obama has cried wolf one to many times.

Comment

would love to chat with the leaker

it reminds me of the meme of GW that said you miss me yet. except in this case it would be Hillary. I wonder if he likes the results of the election

although I wonder why the person would have access to podesta emails

Comment

He's dead. Shot in the back. But that's the way that the clintons roll.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I knew the Clintons had to have pissed someone off close to them, that is how they roll. But, watch out because the death toll will now resume.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

FWIW: someone should check to see if Mr. Murray was in the United States at the time he was supposed to have been running around in the woods. I would think a good investigative reporter could clear that up.

Comment

I would start using snail mail again if I were a politician.
                  “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                  --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                    I would start using snail mail again if I were a politician.
                    Or just play by the rules. Hillabeast didn't get hurt because e-mails were leaked, she got hurt because she was playing dirty.

You can only get hurt if you have something to hide.
                    Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 15 Dec 16, 17:10.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Amen brother, stand in truth.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Or just play by the rules. Hillabeast didn't get hurt because e-mails were leaked, she got hurt because she was playing dirty.

You can only get hurt if you have something to hide.
                        Oh... you can also get hurt if you're a total @$$hole to those around you. Everything I've heard says Hillary is /was a total B!+ch to her underlings. That usually gives them all the motivation they need to put the screw in when they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          He's dead. Shot in the back. But that's the way that the clintons roll.

I forgot all about the DNC staffer who was shot in the back multiple times.
                          "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                            Damndest case of suicide I have ever seen.
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                              Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                              Damndest case of suicide I have ever seen.
                              An "Arkansas" armed robbery...
                              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X