X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Not a flattering comparison for Trump, but I believe it was meant as a compliment.
    I honestly see no comparison whatsoever, but then Gates (b. 1955) was only around eight or nine when Kennedy was in the White House.

Kennedy was precise in his visions, and compelling in his oratory...and a decorated military hero. Something we haven't seen in the White House for far too long.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    I won't be impressed until the msm calls Trump a "god", like the editor of newsweek did for BO.

Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...rt_of_god.html

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by III Corps View Post
    Well, heck. I used to like Bill Gates.
    Trump's meeting with Elon Musk today... Word is, Elon will compare Trump to Tony Stark...

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    ...Bill Gates Compares Trump To JFK...
    Well, heck. I used to like Bill Gates.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Not a flattering comparison for Trump, but I believe it was meant as a compliment.
    So you're saying that Trump shouldn't be visiting Dallas anytime soon?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Sticking to MO as usual. You got that totally ass backwards.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    I wonder if this is supposed to be a subliminal. We all know what happens to the real anti-establishments.

Leave a comment:

• This is getting surreal: "Bill Gates Compares Trump To JFK"

Bill Gates Compares Trump To JFK After Phone Conversation: "Leadership Through Innovation"

Posted By Tim Hains
    On Date December 13, 2016

Bill Gates told CNBC on Tuesday morning that after speaking to the president-elect on the phone, he thinks Trump has an opportunity to establish "American leadership through innovation."

"A lot of his message has been about ... where he sees things not as good as he'd like," the Microsoft founder said on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

"But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates said, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

[...]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...versation.html

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X