Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carly Fiorina ---> Director of National Intelligence???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    His picks so far are more likely to want and see America succeed than the pack of Greenies, Progressives, Racists, and Statists Obama had.

In fact, I'll go further. If Obama and like-minded Democrats had complete control of the federal government I would say they've have done their damnedest to turn the US into a copy of Venezuela.
    Exactly.

Bobo and his happy crew of malcontents have brought rioting to the streets and the extremists out of the woodwork.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      Oh in typical US fashion she was highly rewarded for being a failure.
      Off topic, this thread is not about Hillary Clinton.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        His picks so far are more likely to want and see America succeed than the pack of Greenies, Progressives, Racists, and Statists Obama had.

In fact, I'll go further. If Obama and like-minded Democrats had complete control of the federal government I would say they've have done their damnedest to turn the US into a copy of Venezuela.
        Exactly!

Evil Witch of the East would have continued the decline of USA to the state of current Venezuela ~ all to fill the vision of Barry to turn the USA into the anti-colonial cinder his bastard father inspired him with.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X