Completed Wisconsin recount widens Donald Trump's lead by 131 votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Wisconsin recount widens Donald Trump's lead by 131 votes

Wisconsin's historic presidential recount ended Monday resulting in a net gain of 131 votes for President-elect Donald Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton, the Wisconsin Elections Commission.

The recount resulted in a net increase of 837 ballots for a total of 2.976 million. Clinton and Trump added 1,557 votes to their total. The last statewide recount in a 2011 Supreme Court race resulted in a net change of 312 votes for the top two candidates out of 1.5 million ballots cast.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...7146bbcdd.html
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

What a waste of time that was.

Comment

Recounts? That is so last week dude its all about the Russians now.

Comment

So, let's see if I have this right...

It starts off that Hillary loses.

Riots and demonstrations ensue. Those don't work to change the results.

Jill Stein, and others, sue for recounts in states Hillary lost. That doesn't change the results.

Various "people" try to persuade electors to the electoral college to change their vote. That appears to be failing badly.

Now, it's the Russian's fault Hillary lost... That seems to be going down in flames.

Any guesses as to what will be the next "Stop Trump!" attempt?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          So, let's see if I have this right...

It starts off that Hillary loses.

Riots and demonstrations ensue. Those don't work to change the results.

Jill Stein, and others, sue for recounts in states Hillary lost. That doesn't change the results.

Various "people" try to persuade electors to the electoral college to change their vote. That appears to be failing badly.

Now, it's the Russian's fault Hillary lost... That seems to be going down in flames.

Yeah, If Bernie didn't run it'd be her victory. If that didn't happen and the dirty laundry wasn't exposed she'd be victor. Not her fault for running a dirty campaign. Just a vast right wing conspiracy...

Btw Bernie is a secret agent of us...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            Yeah, If Bernie didn't run it'd be her victory. If that didn't happen and the dirty laundry wasn't exposed she'd be victor. Not her fault for running a dirty campaign. Just a vast right wing conspiracy...

Btw Bernie is a secret agent of us...
            Well this time it was a vast Right and Left wing conspiracy...

Comment

Lol that back fired.
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                I'm afraid that the Radical Left will try to get their pals in Radical Islam to do the deed in the most permanent way possible.

Maybe they have another plane stuffed full of unmarked Euro notes?

(hey, c'mon, look at all the crazy stuff being said out there, and tell me they ain't thinking about it!)

Comment

Last week recounts, this week sinister Russian spies, next week will be traitors in the DNC.

I heartily endorse this course of actions. So long as the DNC looks for scapegoats, they will learn nothing and fail again.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Well, one thing the Democrats aren't blaming is their party's platform, the one thing that probably is totally FU'd and a major reason they lost....

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                      Recounts? That is so last week dude its all about the Russians now.
                      First voter 'white lash', then recounts, now russian election tampering....

There were other smaller issues too... bannon, tweets, etc of course.

Must find something that sticks!
                      Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X