Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CIA vs Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    Why should it not be ignored ? What's happening in Aleppo is not the business of the West , unless there is an article in the US constitution mentioning that the president of the US is also responsible for what happens in Syria .

    That the regime of Assad is corrupt and homicidal is irrelevant : Assad is killing the bad guys= those who murdered thousands of Americans .

    Those who condemn Assad support ISIS, and I am surprised that someone who always uses his military service as an argument is supporting ISIS .
    If we can ignore Rwanda, Cambodia, and countless other larger-scale events, why is Syria suddenly special?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

    Comment


    • Because the Liberals want Assad out : he is the only obstacle between Damascus and ISIS. He is also a popular dictator, and his popularity with the Syrians proves that the theory of the Liberals (= that the ME is waiting for,is wanting liberal regimes) is wrong ;thus, he must go (as Kadafi) and the ME must accept the blessings of the Liberal Democracy, if needed at the cost of millions of victims .

      Inside every Liberal (Obama, Hillary ...) there is a totalitarian screaming to get out .

      Comment


      • Everyone who has been in Europe (Spain, Italy, France, Britain, Belgium, Germany, Greece, etc), in the ME, in Africa (Zaire,....) in Asia, in Latin America (Mexico,....)knows that bakshish is necessary to do business . A lot of bakshish .

        And let's not forget Lockheed, the Clinton Foundation, the lobbyists of Washington DC .

        Thus,the claim about corruption in Syria is only hypocrisy .

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          Because the Liberals want Assad out : he is the only obstacle between Damascus and ISIS. He is also a popular dictator, and his popularity with the Syrians proves that the theory of the Liberals (= that the ME is waiting for,is wanting liberal regimes) is wrong ;thus, he must go (as Kadafi) and the ME must accept the blessings of the Liberal Democracy, if needed at the cost of millions of victims .

          Inside every Liberal (Obama, Hillary ...) there is a totalitarian screaming to get out .
          This plan was originally hatched by the neo-cons under Bush, and then Obama followed the set marching orders. More republicans support being involved in Syria than democrats. The shift in the republican party only came about once Trump herded them in the other direction. Prior to Trump, imperialism, arrogance and massive violence had become a staple of both parties.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            This plan was originally hatched by the neo-cons under Bush, and then Obama followed the set marching orders. More republicans support being involved in Syria than democrats. The shift in the republican party only came about once Trump herded them in the other direction. Prior to Trump, imperialism, arrogance and massive violence had become a staple of both parties.
            So. Bush forced BO to get us involved in Syria?
            Sorry. BO is solely responsible for that decision as well as the "red line".
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

            Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
              So. Bush forced BO to get us involved in Syria?
              Sorry. BO is solely responsible for that decision as well as the "red line".
              Exactly. And he fouled it up by drawing a line and then backing down. You do not waffle in the fact of extremists.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X