• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US Intelligence Community and Trump

This doesn't look good at all:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/tech...cia/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politi...ump/index.html

In fact, it has the appearance of terminal stupid.

Weapons of mass destruction stupid?
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

This is moronic...
      "Wow." That's a former CIA director's reaction to President-elect Trump's refusal to believe that Russian hackers tried to influence the American election.

That's because there is no evidence that "Russian hackers tried to influence the American election"...
      Based on the evidence, it seems highly unlikely that actions by the Russian government contributed in any decisive way to Trumpís win over Clinton.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...tial-election/

Absence of evidence may not be evidence of absence... But it's still an absence of evidence.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

We get it, your girl lost.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          We get it, your girl lost.

She lost because of KGB fake news...
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I hope these guys know how to take a weekend off, this daily foolishness is really too ridiculous.

I had no idea that 8 years of defending Hussein Obama had taken such a toll on them.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I am prepared to give President Trump the opportunity to steer America away from a long, expensive Cold War with Russia. It is imperative the administration avoid making assertions which could effect long term policy, at least not without significant evidence.
              "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                This is moronic...
                "Wow." That's a former CIA director's reaction to President-elect Trump's refusal to believe that Russian hackers tried to influence the American election.

That's because there is no evidence that "Russian hackers tried to influence the American election"...
                Based on the evidence, it seems highly unlikely that actions by the Russian government contributed in any decisive way to Trumpís win over Clinton.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...tial-election/

Absence of evidence may not be evidence of absence... But it's still an absence of evidence.

Your two quotes dont actually support each other or your argument.

One. CIA is shocked that Trump did not try and influence tbe election

Other one that Russian efforts did did nothing.

But here is the thing. If i try and kill you but fail i still tried to kill you.

Hittler tried to kill all the jews. Evidence shows that his efforts where not sucesfull.
                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh View Post
                  I am prepared to give President Trump the opportunity to steer America away from a long, expensive Cold War with Russia. It is imperative the administration avoid making assertions which could effect long term policy, at least not without significant evidence.
                  He will tske you in to a cold war with china. Personally i wish it was a Hot war.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                    He will tske you in to a cold war with china. Personally i wish it was a Hot war.
                    You have a point. He seems to want to play hard ball with China. However, he will probably be forced to soften that position. The US is in a very bad state domestically and internationally. Trump is partly to blame, but I believe (hope) he will take this opportunity to redeem himself and in the process America.
                    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      This doesn't look good at all:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/tech...cia/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politi...ump/index.html

In fact, it has the appearance of terminal stupid.
                      So what we have here is another failure of president osama?
                      Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

You have a point. He seems to want to play hard ball with China. However, he will probably be forced to soften that position. The US is in a very bad state domestically and internationally. Trump is partly to blame, but I believe (hope) he will take this opportunity to redeem himself and in the process America.
                        To blame? He hasn't even been sworn in yet.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          To blame? He hasn't even been sworn in yet.
                          This was a very bruising election. Trump could have done better IMHO. He, along with others, eroded prestige and contributed to the division that will pose a challenge to future our position globally.

Comment

The problem is that nobody but Trump seems to realize that the U.S. hegemony is on as shaky of ground as Britain's in 1914. As the power of the petro dollar declines the allies will have to step up. Clinton's and the Bushes plan was to shore up the beast but they could not accept that the train to get there had already left the station. While believing that the American public was naive it was they who had lost contact with reality. What it all means in essence is that the allies will have to share the cost and make themselves primary nuclear targets.

WikiLeaks continues to insist the leaked document did not come from the Russians. Evidence that the Russians hacked the servers is simply proof that Clinton is incompetent and that they took advantage of that fact. Finally the source of the leaks is irrelevant as their authenticity has never been questions. Where was the CIA and NSA when Clinton set up the servers? The fact they did not shut them down makes them look as incompetent as her and is the likely reason they deflect to the Russians as some guy in a basement only highlights said incompetence.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

This was a very bruising election. Trump could have done better IMHO. He, along with others, eroded prestige and contributed to the division that will pose a challenge to future our position globally.
                              Nonsense.

It takes two to tango, and the Hillabeast gave as good as she got.

We transitioned power from one party to the other via a peaceful process. That will not impact our position with anyone who has any sort of education.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X