Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Rudy, all those speeches and he gets nothing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    I don't know HPJ, but I know this, Hillary's wannabe purchasers far outnumber Trump's since she was the sure bet!
    She also needed financial backing... Trump doesn’t.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      If I have facts I post a link. If not I do not. Just like when you posted that he would have unfettered access to the soon to be President Trump. That is a guess or an opinion. Same thing.
      My post is neither a guess or opinion. After Trump won the primaries, he thanked Rudy Giuliani for his extremely wise counsel in his victory speech. I have personally heard Trump say Giuliani is a close personal friend, someone he will go to for advice. After Rudy Giuliani withdrew his name from consideration for the SoS post, president-elect Trump said he "can still see an important place for him in the administration at a later date."

      This is what led me to believe Rudy Giuliani is pulling out with 4 aces in his back pocket.
      "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        If I have facts I post a link. If not I do not. Just like when you posted that he would have unfettered access to the soon to be President Trump. That is a guess or an opinion. Same thing.
        It's essentially what Trump said...
        The president-elect, a longtime friend of Giuliani’s, lavished praise on one of his most loyal supporters.

        “Rudy Giuliani is an extraordinarily talented and patriotic American. I will always be appreciative of his 24/7 dedication to our campaign after I won the primaries and for his extremely wise counsel. He is and continues to be a close personal friend, and as appropriate, I will call upon him for advice and can see an important place for him in the administration at a later date,” Trump said in a statement.

        “Rudy would have been an outstanding member of the Cabinet in several roles, but I fully respect and understand his reasons for remaining in the private sector,” the added.

        https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.co...-of-state/amp/

        Giuliani, Priebus and Bannon accompanied Trump and Chris Wallace on Trump Force One on their trip to the Army-Navy game... Barring health issues, there's no reason to assume that Giuliani won't continue to be close to Donald Trump.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
          My post is neither a guess or opinion. After Trump won the primaries, he thanked Rudy Giuliani for his extremely wise counsel in his victory speech. I have personally heard Trump say Giuliani is a close personal friend, someone he will go to for advice. After Rudy Giuliani withdrew his name from consideration for the SoS post, president-elect Trump said he "can still see an important place for him in the administration at a later date."

          This is what led me to believe Rudy Giuliani is pulling out with 4 aces in his back pocket.
          The problem is that Trump's friendship with Giuliani isn't supported by "fake news," therefore it can't be true...

          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            It's essentially what Trump said...
            The president-elect, a longtime friend of Giuliani’s, lavished praise on one of his most loyal supporters.

            “Rudy Giuliani is an extraordinarily talented and patriotic American. I will always be appreciative of his 24/7 dedication to our campaign after I won the primaries and for his extremely wise counsel. He is and continues to be a close personal friend, and as appropriate, I will call upon him for advice and can see an important place for him in the administration at a later date,” Trump said in a statement.

            “Rudy would have been an outstanding member of the Cabinet in several roles, but I fully respect and understand his reasons for remaining in the private sector,” the added.

            https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.co...-of-state/amp/

            Giuliani, Priebus and Bannon accompanied Trump and Chris Wallace on Trump Force One on their trip to the Army-Navy game... Barring health issues, there's no reason to assume that Giuliani won't continue to be close to Donald Trump.
            Which was not the point. Read the comment that sparked this path in the thread.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
              My post is neither a guess or opinion. After Trump won the primaries, he thanked Rudy Giuliani for his extremely wise counsel in his victory speech. I have personally heard Trump say Giuliani is a close personal friend, someone he will go to for advice. After Rudy Giuliani withdrew his name from consideration for the SoS post, president-elect Trump said he "can still see an important place for him in the administration at a later date."

              This is what led me to believe Rudy Giuliani is pulling out with 4 aces in his back pocket.
              Yes this is an opinion:

              He is one of very few people who has direct access to President elect Trump
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                Yes this is an opinion:

                It's obvious you are unable to grasp it.
                "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                  It's obvious you are unable to grasp it.
                  That would also be an opinion.
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                    It's obvious you are unwilling to grasp it.
                    Fixed it for you.

                    You should have seen how confident he was in the pre-election days...
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X