Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chump uses his power to squeeze an ordinary citizen. How admirable!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump uses his power to squeeze an ordinary citizen. How admirable!

From https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.01a757dc6153

Jones, president of the United Steelworkers Local 1999, told The Post on Tuesday that he believed Trump had lied to the Carrier workers last week when he visited the Indianapolis plant. On a makeshift stage in a conference room, Trump had applauded United Technologies, Carrier’s parent company, for cutting a deal with him and agreeing to keep 1,100 jobs that were slated to move to Mexico in America’s heartland.

Jones said Trump got that figure wrong.
    So Trump "tweeted" him out:

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country
    And the Trump "goons" arrive...

Half an hour after Trump tweeted about Jones on Wednesday, the union leader's phone began to ring and kept ringing, he said. One voice asked: What kind of car do you drive? Another said: We’re coming for you.

He wasn’t sure how these people found his number.

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, you better keep your eye on your kids,” Jones said later on MSNBC. “We know what car you drive. Things along those lines.”
    Chump is a freaking bullying a*hole of the 1st order. I mean...wow!
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

Nice to know that Jones' word is all we have on that given the plethora of made up news lately. I'll wait for more of a confirmation.

As for Jones' original comment, it's largely irrelevant. After all, if Trump hadn't intervened all those jobs would have gone to Mexico. Nice to know that the president of United Steelworkers 1999 cares more about politics and slamming someone he (likely) opposes in office than the does about worker's jobs.

Comment

Feed me.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Snowflake wailing never gets old!
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Snowflake wailing never gets old!
          Not true. SJ is on how many iggy lists? And that's the original snowflake...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            I see him as an Islamic agitator. And so does HS.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Nice to know that Jones' word is all we have on that given the plethora of made up news lately. I'll wait for more of a confirmation.
              The tweet is real, dude.

The comment doesn't matter.

The fact that the Chump would call out a citizen for simply expressing his opinion just goes to show what a friggin' small minded child he is.

He's a creep. A jerk. And he's making America a cesspool of petty politics. But it's a great cesspool, if that's your thing.

As for Jones' original comment, it's largely irrelevant.
              It's *completely* irrelevant to the point.
              "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
              -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                I see him as an Islamic agitator. And so does HS.
                Bwaha, you have been advised numerous times prior to leave the SJ/TEO member alone. It will stop now and for good. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? If you can put him on your 'iggy list', do us all a favor and return the favor by not bringing him up.

Arnold J Rimmer, public discussion of forum members is not to be tolerated. You are well aware of this. If Bwaha wants to hang himself, do not encourage him with replies to what is essentially trolling posts against a fellow forum member.

Needless to say, this same condition applies to all members on either end. You shall not troll members and if/should you reply to such a post, you are complicit.

Notice has been given. Thread in now closed while you all reflect upon this.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X