Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Harry Reid, the Dem's can't filibuster any of Trumpís cabinet nominees...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
    He was also a huge supporter of Nancy Pelosi.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politi...ing-democrats/

And this is from the guy that "conservatives" think is their messiah
    I would say that the vast majority of Americans did not vote for Trump as much as they voted against Hillary. I know that with a few exceptions, most of the people in my circle were not fond of Trump, but felt that he was the lessor of the two evils.

As for Harry, good riddance, and thanks for the nuclear option
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
      I would say that the vast majority of Americans did not vote for Trump as much as they voted against Hillary. I know that with a few exceptions, most of the people in my circle were not fond of Trump, but felt that he was the lessor of the two evils.

I am an example of that, I voted for Trump because I was afraid of Hillary's Supreme Court Justice nominations.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I voted for Johnson because I didn't like either Trump or Hillary. Having said that, I would have written in a picture of 3 day old road kill instead of ever voting for Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          I am an example of that, I voted for Trump because I was afraid of Hillary's Supreme Court Justice nominations.
          Trump was my next-to-last choice among the original 17 or so GOP candidates. I viewed Christie as the only one worse than Trump.

I started out as an anti-Clinton voter... However, the scurrilous lies about Trump and Steve Bannon gradually pushed me to become an avid supporter of Trump. When, I voted, it was enthusiastically for Trump & Pence.

As I have watched him form his cabinet, I have become more enthusiastic about the future of this nation than at any point since 1980.

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
          I voted for Johnson because I didn't like either Trump or Hillary. Having said that, I would have written in a picture of 3 day old road kill instead of ever voting for Hillary.
          Only one of the two was going to win.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Exactly the same here.

I am not sure that I trust Trump, but I knew I didn't trust Hillary.
            And it still pleases me to think that I can now confidently say that she will never be president
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
              Exactly the same here.

And it still pleases me to think that I can now confidently say that she will never be president
              Yep. I supported Cruz in the primary, but have since regretted that.

Trump slew the Hillabeast, for which I will give him great credit.

And I have to say his post-election actions and choices are giving me hope; a POTUS is only as good as his staff/cabinet, and so far his staff choices seems to be both good and in line with the theme of his campaign.

Watching the media melt-down and snowflake wailing has endeared him to me as well.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I was worried about Hilary, period, a ranting, raving, hateful and vengeful b****...and I will not vote for a known criminal to be placed in the White House. Such an act would make a mockery of our entire nation.

If we are going to vote in a criminal, let's at least pick a professional and highly successful one from our very own Organized Crime.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                  Exactly the same here.

No you didn't. You voted for Trump because America is showing its racist, sexist colors.

At least that's what California tells me.

Listening to Cracked has been hilarious the past few weeks.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                    No you didn't. You voted for Trump because America is showing its racist, sexist colors.

At least that's what California tells me.

Listening to Cracked has been hilarious the past few weeks.
                    I chatted with one of my rddb buddies and he agreed with me that the DNC obvious voter suppression of Bernie was the largest factor that brought about the downfall of shillary. They just couldn't vote for the hag...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X