Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump picks Ret. Gen. John Kelly to lead DHS

Another Marine.....

If Kelly and former Ret. Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis -- who was tapped as Trump's Secretary of Defense last week -- are both nominated and confirmed, then it would place two retired Marine generals into Cabinet posts in his administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politi...ick/index.html
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Is he for or against spying on American citizens? I'm guessing this will be more of the same with a slight change in priorities.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Great. The fans of wwf in cabinet positions. Come on guys, Jar Heads aren't known for wisdom. Or intelligence.

So far rump hasn't chosen the best and the brightest. Be honest now...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        Come on guys, Jar Heads aren't known for wisdom. Or intelligence.
        Both my parents were jar heads, mate.
        They were both very intelligent and well read, as were other jar heads I had the opportunity to meet through them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X