Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook elementary killings "Truther" arrested for Death Threats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfhnd
    replied
    This sounds a lot like the anti Trump hyperbole, do we really want hurting someones feelings to be a crime? If someone doesn't say I'm going to kill you then it takes a lot of circumstantial evidence to support an arrest.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Lucy Richards, a die hard Sandy Hook Truther was arrest by the feds for communicating interstate death threats to the mother of one of the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary school:

https://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com...indictment.pdf

"you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon"

"death is coming to you real soon and there's nothing you can do about it"

"look behind you, death is coming to you real soon"

"LOOK BEHIND YOU IT IS DEATH"

She could get up to 20 years.

One of the big supporters of the Sandy Hook Truthers is our favorite Alex Jones. He's been harping on it for years. Thanks Alex.
    I'm not seeing anything to the effect that this Lucy Richards claims she will be the specific agent of death to this mother. ???

Admittedly somewhat disconcerting communications, but none of us gets out of this world alive and all of us will likely die sooner than we would like, so these look like rather subjective linkages~exaggerations for charges. Unless there is stronger evidence showing Richards personally made specific threats that would be performed by her(Richards) against this "mother" I'd expect this case to be dismissed.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    I haven't seen his show and don't watch it. What more do you want, a holy crusade of purging?

You took a one nut story and managed to work another anti Trump whine into the discussion. <Yawn> Wake me when something important happens.
    No one was talking about you, but thank you for letting me know what you don't watch.

Again, remember your own posts next time you're whining about the MSM.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Alex Jones believers are believers of a shock jock. He's just there to make money and scare the public.

So are the same shock jocks on the left.

The lesson here is don't believe the mouth frothers on either side...

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    And yet you never pop up in threads like these complaining about nothing important.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174621

Why is that?
    So what if I didn't pop up on the thread? What, I need to take time out of my day and post on every single thread on ACG to validate your delicate sense of fairness? I didn't post about Obama being evil and I didn't post about Trump being evil. Wake me when something important happens.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    I haven't seen his show and don't watch it. What more do you want, a holy crusade of purging?

You took a one nut story and managed to work another anti Trump whine into the discussion. <Yawn> Wake me when something important happens.
    And yet you never pop up in threads like these complaining about nothing important.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174621

Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    As I'm sure you're already aware a lot of posters have blamed the MSM on the riots.

While blame ultimately goes on those dumb enough to fall for propaganda, we still need to hold our news sources to some form of accountability. Alex's content for the most part draws more eyeballs than your typical MSM news show, so to give him a complete pass while he misleads the blind would be irresponsible. More people need to be made aware that the information he's putting out is complete junk.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    I'm not a Alex Jones supporter, but why are you guys blaming the crazy woman on him?

Should be be blaming Rachel Maddow for the anti-Trump rioters?
    As I'm sure you're already aware a lot of posters have blamed the MSM on the riots.

While blame ultimately goes on those dumb enough to fall for propaganda, we still need to hold our news sources to some form of accountability. Alex's content for the most part draws more eyeballs than your typical MSM news show, so to give him a complete pass while he misleads the blind would be irresponsible. More people need to be made aware that the information he's putting out is complete junk.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    I'm not a Alex Jones supporter, but why are you guys blaming the crazy woman on him?

Should we be blaming Rachel Maddow for the anti-Trump rioters?
    Last edited by Salinator; 07 Dec 16, 18:17.

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    No he is nutcase with an N!
    More bad than mad......

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Unfortunately our president-elect respects Alex Jones and has been on his show.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Now that's what I call Troll Trace.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    He is a Ass Nut **** Face

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post