Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook elementary killings "Truther" arrested for Death Threats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    The only time I've bothered with such things was when the paper it was written on was stapled to a dead pig with an SS dagger.

If tough talk on the Net was scary, there wouldn't be many police officers, judges, or prosecutors still working.

And we all would have surrendered to ISIS.
    Would you agree that criminalizing hate speech makes the haters more dangerous?
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      The only time I've bothered with such things was when the paper it was written on was stapled to a dead pig with an SS dagger.

Arrest that guy with the scriptures written all over himself standing at the street corner yelling at people that death is coming!

If tough talk on the Net was scary, there wouldn't be many police officers, judges, or prosecutors still working.

And we all would have surrendered to ISIS.
      I got a death threats worse than that via PM'sright here on ACG.

Say, BTW...has any one of those endless SJW's that threatened the lives of the Colorado and Oregon bakers + their families have ever been arrested? Where was the outcries against those threats?
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        I would be more afraid of the ones that threaten you subtly like showing you a photo you don't have of you playing with your kids (even) while burning it at the same time, or discreetly whispering into your ear at a public gathering that he wishes you a long life.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          I would be more afraid of the ones that threaten you subtly like showing you a photo you don't have of you playing with your kids (even) while burning it at the same time, or discreetly whispering into your ear at a public gathering that he wishes you a long life.
          You call that subtle?

We sure seem to live in interesting times...
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Its always been a crime to threaten someone.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

subtle is just sending him a photo. What you doing is dark.
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

That would be one I would take seriously.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

A group of actors deliver a polite, calm and reasoned message in a theatre and the usual bunch on here get their panties in a twist. Harassment in the form of death threats are sent to a parent whose child was murdered and hey no big deal, get over it.

Hypocrisy at its best.
                  "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                  G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                  Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    You call that subtle?

We sure seem to live in interesting times...
                    It is pretty subtle IME. Usually you just get stuff posted on Facebook.

We're not talking about rocket scientists here.

In Texas the crème de la crème is when a drug dealer has a tombstone in his yard with your name on it. When you get that, you're somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                      A group of actors deliver a polite, calm and reasoned message in a theatre and the usual bunch on here get their panties in a twist. Harassment in the form of death threats are sent to a parent whose child was murdered and hey no big deal, get over it.

Hypocrisy at its best.
                      Sad and some real sickos.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I have nothing to contribute here but I do have question, what is a Truther?
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          Used to describe adherents to Conspiracy Theorist that believe that the government and other entities are suppressing the 'truth' about the events which their CT is concerned with. The first time I heard the term was when it was applied to the 9-11 CT believers that were convinced that the US Government was deeply involved in the 9-11 attacks.

The term could retro-actively be applied to many groups, Kennedy Assassination, OK-City bombing etc.
                          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          And why the sea is boiling hot—
                          And whether pigs have wings.”
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            Conspiracy nutjobs.

In this case it refers to people who believe that Sandy Hook was a fiction created by the Feds (or Obama) to serve as justification for gun control.

They base it on the confused initial reports of the incident (which is normal) and various other things, such as parents being 'exposed' as professional actors/government shills.

Some believe the kids were in fact killed, but that there were Federal agents doing the killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post

Hypocrisy at its best.

Translation : after the elections a group of actors attack the VP elect at the end of a play .

This proves that these persons did not accept the results of the elections and thus are not accepting democracy .

Simething one can expect from the Hillary gang .

Comment

One for the TDSers to cream about

Maybe could start another thread on this. I'll agree that Trump shouldn't have let something minor like this fester/grow, but the actions of the others to his tweets are their responsibility (not Trump's fault) and in some cases there may be enough to pursue prosecution here.

This is what happens when Donald Trump attacks a private citizen on Twitter
                                EXCERPTS:
                                About a year ago, 18-year-old college student Lauren Batchelder stood up at a political forum in New Hampshire and told Donald Trump that she didn’t think he was “a friend to women.”

The next morning, Trump fired back on Twitter — calling Batchelder an “arrogant young woman” and accusing her of being a “plant” from a rival campaign. Her phone began ringing with callers leaving threatening messages that were often sexual in nature. Her Facebook and email in-boxes filled with similar messages. As her addresses circulated on social media and her photo flashed on the news, she fled home to hide.

“I didn’t really know what anyone was going to do,” said Batchelder, now 19, who has never discussed her experience with a reporter until now. “He was only going to tweet about it and that was it, but I didn’t really know what his supporters were going to do, and that to me was the scariest part.”
                                With one tweet, Trump can change headlines on cable news, move financial markets or cause world leaders to worry. With one tweet last week, Trump inflamed a conflict with China. With another tweet on Tuesday, Trump caused Boeing stock to plummet. With a third on Wednesday night, Trump prompted a series of threatening calls to the home of a union leader who had called him a liar.

Although Trump said months ago that he was likely to give up Twitter if elected, he has shown little sign of doing so. He will soon inherit the @POTUS account, which has 12.5 million followers.

“I think I am very restrained, and I talk about important things,” Trump said during an interview with the “Today” show this week. “Frankly, it’s a modern-day form of communication. . . . I get it out much faster than a press release. I get it out much more honestly than dealing with . . . dishonest reporters. So many reporters are dishonest.”
                                http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...S3f?li=BBnbfcL
                                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X