Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook elementary killings "Truther" arrested for Death Threats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds a lot like the anti Trump hyperbole, do we really want hurting someones feelings to be a crime? If someone doesn't say I'm going to kill you then it takes a lot of circumstantial evidence to support an arrest.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      No one was talking about you, but thank you for letting me know what you don't watch.

Again, remember your own posts next time you're whining about the MSM.
      An all the other stuff the little snowman whines about, which is just about everything.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
        I haven't seen his show and don't watch it. What more do you want, a holy crusade of purging?

You took a one nut story and managed to work another anti Trump whine into the discussion. <Yawn> Wake me when something important happens.
        Dummy, your the first to bring Trumps name into the exchange. An was Trump on Jones show or not. YES or NO. Save use the time and don't give us one of your hot air deflections, just yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Dummy, your the first to bring Trumps name into the exchange. An was Trump on Jones show or not. YES or NO. Save use the time and don't give us one of your hot air deflections, just yes or no.
          Stop calling fellow members names.

Tact was the first to bring up Trump, regardless of whether or not he said 'Trump', unless of course you think Tact is referring to Hillary when he said 'President-elect'.

And this thread is not about Trump. Trump had nothing to do with it until Tact brought it up.

Back on topic.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Tact was the first to bring up Trump, regardless of whether or not he said 'Trump', unless of course you think Tact is referring to Hillary when he said 'President-elect'.

And this thread is not about Trump. Trump had nothing to do with it until Tact brought it up.

Back on topic.
            How dare you bring logic into this thread!
            “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
            --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

I didn't know that there were "Truthers" re; Sandy Hook, but I have been telling you guys for Years what a waste of Oxygen Alex Jones is.
              I'm not even sure he's sane, but he comes off like a High School Basketball coach with a Meth problem, screaming at his team as they lose their tenth game in a row.

Guys like him give Freedom of Speech a bad name.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                This sounds a lot like the anti Trump hyperbole, do we really want hurting someones feelings to be a crime? If someone doesn't say I'm going to kill you then it takes a lot of circumstantial evidence to support an arrest.
                So if someone sent you something like that, you'd just ignore it because it was no big thing?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                  I didn't know that there were "Truthers" re; Sandy Hook, but I have been telling you guys for Years what a waste of Oxygen Alex Jones is.
                  I'm not even sure he's sane, but he comes off like a High School Basketball coach with a Meth problem, screaming at his team as they lose their tenth game in a row.

Guys like him give Freedom of Speech a bad name.
                  Classic CT. Centers around it being a fake government action using actors, adults and children.

More than a couple parents are ID'd and singled out on the various websites saying that they are actors, giving out social media contact info, addresses, phone numbers, job locations etc. They get routine contacts from the CT followers, people show up at their houses trying to photograph them etc. In this case it escalated to death threats.
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                    Classic CT. Centers around it being a fake government action using actors, adults and children.

More than a couple parents are ID'd and singled out on the various websites saying that they are actors, giving out social media contact info, addresses, phone numbers, job locations etc. They get routine contacts from the CT followers, people show up at their houses trying to photograph them etc. In this case it escalated to death threats.
                    That is some serious scum-baggery, but here some actual newspapers are trying to make the same information public about the Jurors on the Bundy case. Both are disgusting and reprehensible, BOTH should be rejected, shamed and boycotted by all reasonable human beings.

And, golly gee, some people out there are actually actors!
                    Last I heard, it was still a legal profession...

Alex Jones; the Jerry Springer of the new media... minus the class and sense of humor.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Yeah I brought him up because it was relevant to the conversation about Alex Jones. For some reason we all take the MSM to task, but give "independents" like infowars a pass. Having people like Trump appear on his show gives him credibility he doesn't deserve and it's something we should all have issue with. Bearing in mind Alex Jones is also a 9/11 truther, anti-American basically. We should not have our president associating with such people.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Back on topic.
                        Well, I could have just as well called them Salinator.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                          So if someone sent you something like that, you'd just ignore it because it was no big thing?
                          People who are fighting against political correctness get so many death threats they couldn't report them all. Snowflakes are getting increasingly militant.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            People who are fighting against political correctness get so many death threats they couldn't report them all. Snowflakes are getting increasingly militant.
                            Nice deflection. Try answering my question.

Comment

The only time I've bothered with such things was when the paper it was written on was stapled to a dead pig with an SS dagger.

If tough talk on the Net was scary, there wouldn't be many police officers, judges, or prosecutors still working.

And we all would have surrendered to ISIS.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Nice deflection. Try answering my question.
                                I have received a few death threats but I fail to see why you need to know. Most people simply ignore death threats because in all honesty there is little anyone can do to prevent someone who is intent on harming you from doing so. Do you think the police provide protection for everyone who is threatened? If you do you are delusional. In most cases it takes our police department at least 12 hours to respond to a threat unless the assailant is present.

Since I live in the ghetto I wouldn't be able to go outside my house if I worried about dangerous people. That said the reason the ghetto is dangerous is because of the number of people who fled from the danger.
                                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X