Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook elementary killings "Truther" arrested for Death Threats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Hook elementary killings "Truther" arrested for Death Threats.

Lucy Richards, a die hard Sandy Hook Truther was arrest by the feds for communicating interstate death threats to the mother of one of the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary school:

https://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com...indictment.pdf

"you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon"

"death is coming to you real soon and there's nothing you can do about it"

"look behind you, death is coming to you real soon"

"LOOK BEHIND YOU IT IS DEATH"

She could get up to 20 years.

One of the big supporters of the Sandy Hook Truthers is our favorite Alex Jones. He's been harping on it for years. Thanks Alex.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Jones is an ass with a capital A
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Jones is an ass with a capital A
      No he is nutcase with an N!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

He is a Ass Nut **** Face
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Now that's what I call Troll Trace.

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Unfortunately our president-elect respects Alex Jones and has been on his show.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              No he is nutcase with an N!
              More bad than mad......
              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

I'm not a Alex Jones supporter, but why are you guys blaming the crazy woman on him?

Should we be blaming Rachel Maddow for the anti-Trump rioters?
                Last edited by Salinator; 07 Dec 16, 18:17.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  I'm not a Alex Jones supporter, but why are you guys blaming the crazy woman on him?

Should be be blaming Rachel Maddow for the anti-Trump rioters?
                  As I'm sure you're already aware a lot of posters have blamed the MSM on the riots.

While blame ultimately goes on those dumb enough to fall for propaganda, we still need to hold our news sources to some form of accountability. Alex's content for the most part draws more eyeballs than your typical MSM news show, so to give him a complete pass while he misleads the blind would be irresponsible. More people need to be made aware that the information he's putting out is complete junk.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    As I'm sure you're already aware a lot of posters have blamed the MSM on the riots.

While blame ultimately goes on those dumb enough to fall for propaganda, we still need to hold our news sources to some form of accountability. Alex's content for the most part draws more eyeballs than your typical MSM news show, so to give him a complete pass while he misleads the blind would be irresponsible. More people need to be made aware that the information he's putting out is complete junk.
                    I haven't seen his show and don't watch it. What more do you want, a holy crusade of purging?

You took a one nut story and managed to work another anti Trump whine into the discussion. <Yawn> Wake me when something important happens.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                      I haven't seen his show and don't watch it. What more do you want, a holy crusade of purging?

You took a one nut story and managed to work another anti Trump whine into the discussion. <Yawn> Wake me when something important happens.
                      And yet you never pop up in threads like these complaining about nothing important.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174621

Why is that?
                      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      And why the sea is boiling hot—
                      And whether pigs have wings.”
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                        And yet you never pop up in threads like these complaining about nothing important.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174621

Why is that?
                        So what if I didn't pop up on the thread? What, I need to take time out of my day and post on every single thread on ACG to validate your delicate sense of fairness? I didn't post about Obama being evil and I didn't post about Trump being evil. Wake me when something important happens.

Comment

Alex Jones believers are believers of a shock jock. He's just there to make money and scare the public.

So are the same shock jocks on the left.

The lesson here is don't believe the mouth frothers on either side...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

No one was talking about you, but thank you for letting me know what you don't watch.

Again, remember your own posts next time you're whining about the MSM.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                              Lucy Richards, a die hard Sandy Hook Truther was arrest by the feds for communicating interstate death threats to the mother of one of the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary school:

https://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com...indictment.pdf

"you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon"

"death is coming to you real soon and there's nothing you can do about it"

"look behind you, death is coming to you real soon"

"LOOK BEHIND YOU IT IS DEATH"

She could get up to 20 years.

One of the big supporters of the Sandy Hook Truthers is our favorite Alex Jones. He's been harping on it for years. Thanks Alex.
                              I'm not seeing anything to the effect that this Lucy Richards claims she will be the specific agent of death to this mother. ???

Admittedly somewhat disconcerting communications, but none of us gets out of this world alive and all of us will likely die sooner than we would like, so these look like rather subjective linkages~exaggerations for charges. Unless there is stronger evidence showing Richards personally made specific threats that would be performed by her(Richards) against this "mother" I'd expect this case to be dismissed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X