No announcement yet.

Flynn Tweeters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The National Security Advisor with almost constant access to the President believes things like this:

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794000841518776320

His son, once part of the transition team, pushed a CT about child sex slaves and a Pizza joint that let to a man from NC driving to DC and shooting round into the ceiling of the pizza place demanding to know where the Clinton Sex salves were.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      So you're OK with the man's tweets. Got it.
      If your only argument is trying to shove your words into other people's mouths, you are going to be even more boring 'round here than you were last week.

Didn't taking a break help at all?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

OK, the tears have reached page 2.

Final tearful post count and final page are now open.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          If your only argument is trying to shove your words into other people's mouths, you are going to be even more boring 'round here than you were last week.

Didn't taking a break help at all?
          You're the one that said why not. Please point out your condemnation of those tweets. You appear to say you'd tell people to follow him.

I see you're supporting the other comrades and trying to put down any threads not supporting your guy. How Dem of you.
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Interesting, you skipped the tweet from the first link where he urged his followers to follow the mans tweets. Those tweets include things like:

Are you OK with those kinds of tweets Doc? Would you urge people to follow the man? If not please explain.
            Those aren't Flynn's Tweets. Those are Mike Cernovich Tweets.

When you "follow" someone on Twitter, you aren't literally following that person. Flynn suggested that his followers follow Cernovich because of his book...
            Follow Mike @Cernovich He has a terrific book, Gorilla Mindset. Well worth the read. @realDonaldTrump will win on 8 NOV!!!

I'm now a follower of Lt. Gen. Flynn... I'm not likely to follow Mike Cernovich because I have zero use for self-help books.

Suggesting that people follow an author is not an endorsement of that author's views. This is as idiotic as claiming that someone who recommended Stephen King's books must also endorse King's views. It's as idiotic as claiming that anyone who ever supported Bill Clinton is endorsing sexual harassment and possibly sexual assault and rape.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Wrt Pizzagate....Flynn Jr ought to apologize for his comment.

In addition blanket criticisms of democrats , liberals, conservatives, left, right or GOP are uncalled for and non beneficial....always have been, always will be.

Libbies, lefties, righties, libtard, conservatard...are all terms that will only divide....not unite.When one says oh why do the darn lefties always do this, why do the darn righties always do this...it divides as opposed to unite.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                Those aren't Flynn's Tweets. Those are Mike Cernovich Tweets.

When you "follow" someone on Twitter, you aren't literally following that person. Flynn suggested that his followers follow Cernovich because of his book...
                Follow Mike @Cernovich He has a terrific book, Gorilla Mindset. Well worth the read. @realDonaldTrump will win on 8 NOV!!!

I'm now a follower of Lt. Gen. Flynn... I'm not likely to follow Mike Cernovich because I have zero use for self-help books.

Suggesting that people follow an author is not an endorsement of that author's views. This is as idiotic as claiming that someone who recommended Stephen King's books must also endorse King's views. It's as idiotic as claiming that anyone who ever supported Bill Clinton is endorsing sexual harassment and possibly sexual assault and rape.
                Gen Flynn went off the deep in once he got to DIA and since then. He will be a disaster for PE Trumps Presidency. No doubt in my mind. Hopefully people like Gen Mattis can keep the Presidents ear. If not.....
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

The National Security Advisor with almost constant access to the President believes things like this:

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794000841518776320

His son, once part of the transition team, pushed a CT about child sex slaves and a Pizza joint that let to a man from NC driving to DC and shooting round into the ceiling of the pizza place demanding to know where the Clinton Sex salves were.
                  That's as idiotic as saying that people must believe all of the political crap they share on Facebook or Twitter. I'm pretty sure I saw that same story come across my Facebook page. I might have even shared it... But, there were so many cool anti-Clinton stories, I've lost track of which ones I shared. The story was all over the Internet and it might even be true...
                  Rumors about the NYPD bombshell appear to have started with a story at fringe right wing website True Pundit on November 2nd that begins:
                  New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

The story was quickly picked up by other fringe websites, and a full-blown conspiracy theory was born. There’s no way for us (or anyone else) to fact-check the story, however, because it cites anonymous sources.

True Pundit was been behind numerous conspiracy theories about the Clintons. Earlier in the campaign, True Pundit was behind unfounded rumors that Hillary Clinton used a secret earpiece during a debate with Donald Trump. Again, the story relied on unnamed sources and “buzz” in the New York law enforcement community.

And again, there’s no way to definitively prove whether this story is true or false.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nypd-...linton-emails/

So, in the middle of a heated political campaign, Flynn, who was working for the Trump campaign, re-Tweeted anti-Clinton rumors... BFD.
                  Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    That's as idiotic as saying that people must believe all of the political crap they share on Facebook or Twitter. I'm pretty sure I saw that same story come across my Facebook page. I might have even shared it... But, there were so many cool anti-Clinton stories, I've lost track of which ones I shared. The story was all over the Internet and it might even be true...
                    Rumors about the NYPD bombshell appear to have started with a story at fringe right wing website True Pundit on November 2nd that begins:
                    New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

The story was quickly picked up by other fringe websites, and a full-blown conspiracy theory was born. There’s no way for us (or anyone else) to fact-check the story, however, because it cites anonymous sources.

True Pundit was been behind numerous conspiracy theories about the Clintons. Earlier in the campaign, True Pundit was behind unfounded rumors that Hillary Clinton used a secret earpiece during a debate with Donald Trump. Again, the story relied on unnamed sources and “buzz” in the New York law enforcement community.

And again, there’s no way to definitively prove whether this story is true or false.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nypd-...linton-emails/

So, in the middle of a heated political campaign, Flynn, who was working for the Trump campaign, re-Tweeted anti-Clinton rumors... BFD.
                    The NSA will be dealing with 100's of 'heated' moments and rumors.
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Gen Flynn went off the deep in once he got to DIA and since then. He will be a disaster for PE Trumps Presidency. No doubt in my mind. Hopefully people like Gen Mattis can keep the Presidents ear. If not.....
                      It sounds like Flynn was fired for doing his job too well and was a victim of sexism...
                      Head of Pentagon intelligence agency forced out, officials say

By Greg Miller and Adam Goldman April 30, 2014

The top two officials at the Defense Intelligence Agency said Wednesday that they will retire from those positions in the coming months, part of a leadership shake-up at an agency that is under pressure to trim budgets and shift focus after more than a decade of war, current and former U.S. officials said.

Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn is expected to end his tenure as DIA director this summer, about a year before he was scheduled to depart, according to officials who said Flynn faced pressure from Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. and others in recent months.

[...]

Flynn, who served as a top intelligence adviser to Gen. Stanley McChrystal in Iraq and Afghanistan, arrived at the DIA in July 2012 vowing to accelerate the agency’s overhaul. Asked after a public speech how he would treat employees reluctant to embrace his agenda, Flynn said he would “move them or fire them.”

He drafted a blueprint that called for sending more employees overseas, being more responsive to regional U.S. military commanders, and turning analysts’ attention from the war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan to a broader array of emerging national security threats.

“I think that Flynn’s efforts to move the organization into a role supporting combatant commanders was spot on and it is where DIA should be heading,” said Fred Kagan, a military historian and unpaid adviser to the DIA. “I think that he was trying to introduce a lot of valuable innovation into the organization.”

[...]

“His vision in DIA was seen as disruptive,” said a former Pentagon official who worked closely with Flynn. At the DIA, Flynn sought to push DIA analysts and operators “up and out of their cubicles into the field to support war fighters or high-intensity operations,” the former official said. “I’m not sure DIA sees itself as that.”

Flynn clashed with other high-ranking officials, including Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence Michael G. Vickers. Officials said Flynn had opposed Vickers’ efforts to make significant cuts to large intelligence centers established to support the U.S. military’s regional overseas commands. A former CIA operative, Vickers has sought to model the DIA’s training and overseas presence more closely on its civilian counterpart, according to current and former U.S. officials.

[...]

Flynn was a key player in U.S. military efforts to dismantle insurgent networks in Iraq and Afghanistan, an approach that relied heavily on combining U.S. Special Operations forces with intelligence operatives and analysts.

With McChrystal, Flynn helped to compress a cycle of carrying out raids and then exploiting the intelligence from those operations to find other targets.

In 2010, Flynn rankled many of his counterparts in the intelligence community when he published an article that was sharply critical of the information that spy agencies were assembling in Afghanistan. The effort was so focused on tracking insurgents that U.S. military and diplomatic leaders got little to help them understand the political, economic and cultural issues driving the insurgency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f32125e2675e
                      REPORT: The US Military's Top Spy Is Being Forced Out

Jeremy Bender

Apr. 30, 2014

Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, is being pushed out after a series of clashes over his leadership style, report Greg Miller and Adam Goldman at The Washington Post citing current and former U.S. officials.

[...]

One former official told The Washington Post that Flynn attempted to push DIA analyses and operators into the field and other high-intensity operations. This ran counter to how the DIA saw itself, leading many to believe that Flynn's vision for the agency was disruptive.

[...]

During his tenure, Flynn routinely pushed for greater intelligence sharing. He has also been a leading figure in coalition and special operations intelligence activities.

Flynn previously served as a senior intelligence officer for the Joint Special Operations Command. During this time he was credited with creating innovative interrogation techniques leading to significant breakthroughs in counterterrorism operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Flynn is expected to be replaced by U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Mary A. Legere. If nominated and confirmed, she would be the first female director of the DIA.

http://www.businessinsider.com/micha...rom-dia-2014-4

Comment

The NSA will be dealing with 100's of 'heated' moments and rumors.
                        I don't think the NSA will be re-Tweeting them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X