For all those who think hate crimes are make believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Do you mean you have that BS in Canada also Vince?
    In Liberal/leftie Canada? No way!
    In every European and European based country that's the damned liberal/leftie disease we're all slowly dying from.

Comment

Life in Donald Trump's America. He's inspired a rampage of hate and ignorance while he can't even take a little heat himself. I think I will call him Trumplethinskin from now on.
      What a crock, according to this statement "hate crimes" didn't exist before Trump ran for office
      Typical liberal drool.
      So let's turn the table, how many "hate crimes" occurred during Obamas tenure?
      Was he the cause of those?
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        If you notice, they're the only ones that do this. They see something they don't like and react like children. Only threads with low ratings are the ones that don't sing high praise for Trump. You're not allowed to critique dear leader or his loyal servants will throw a fit. All while knowing the rating system means absolutely nothing, but it's just another tool for them to throw temper tantrums and try to stifle free speech.

How is anyone trying to stifle free speech? Even if “Trump supporters” are the ones giving low ratings how does that stifle anything?
        God the whining of you leftist.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
          How is anyone trying to stifle free speech? Even if “Trump supporters” are the ones giving low ratings how does that stifle anything?
          Hey you have to respect the opinions of the snowflakes. Sniff, (how dare you sir, they will wince and whine at you again if you don't respect them)...

Last edited by Bwaha; 08 Dec 16, 02:42.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
            I'm not whining, I couldn't care less about the stars as I said they don't mean anything to me. I'm just pointing out how childish and sensitive these people are. It highlights their inability to confront anything and address issues like men. Instead they try to ignore and bury anything they don't agree with as opposed to having a mature conversation. In their head they believe they're suppressing opposing opinion. That's what I meant by my comment.

If anything I'm whining about the pussification of America. Men don't resort to posting memes and pointless down-voting of topics they don't agree with. Men aren't afraid to talk about tough or controversial issues. Men should also have the fortitude to call out their own.
            Last edited by TactiKill J.; 08 Dec 16, 13:58.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174584

Incredible.
              You show that the Hate Crimes were faked, then and these guys start a thread trying to show they are real!

Could the Democrat Party continue to exist unless they were living inside an opaque bubble?
              Why is showcasing Hate the only leverage they have when it comes to justifying Social Engineering?

Why would anyone care anymore?
              Let them wail, its the political version of when a baby engages in Purple Crying.
              Best not to engage.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                In recent weeks on this forum we have seen posters claim that hate crimes don't exist, are made up, and other such inane statements.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2897687

Golly gee, sounds like a hate crime to me.

Oh and here's another hate crime that was apparently made up even though it was witnessed by dozens of people. I guess they were all imagining it right?
                http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2896163

Life in Donald Trump's America. He's inspired a rampage of hate and ignorance while he can't even take a little heat himself. I think I will call him Trumplethinskin from now on.
                Too fracking funny...
                An 18-year-old Muslim woman who claimed that three men attacked her on a Manhattan subway this month and tried to pull off her hijab was charged on Wednesday with filing a false report, the police said.

The woman, Yasmin Seweid, a student at Baruch College, was also charged with obstructing governmental administration, the police said. Both charges are misdemeanors.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/14...ate-crime.html
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

White extremists are definitely guilty of hate crimes against minorities most whites recognise that and condemn it
                  but the opposite is also true and when whites are the victims and blacks or other minorities are the perpetrators then such news is swept under the carpet a few cases I can recall in recent yrs
                  Australian ball player in Oklahoma
                  Bosnian guy in st Louis
                  A preachers wife in indiana
                  Has there ever been a black or minority leader condemning such violence and calling for hate crime investigation ?
                  No ...and that is one reason why a lot of disillusioned whites are turning more and more towards extremism
                  Treat everyone fairly and hold everyone feet to the fire and a lot of this can be reversed

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    I think all crimes are "hate crimes." By making a special set of crimes "hate crimes" what we do is diminish the importance of other criminal activity. Why is the murder of a Black or homosexual more onerous or heinous than the murder of a White or woman? Murder is murder and they should all be treated equally. If the murder was carried out in some particularly vicious manner or such, then take that into consideration.
                    But, to say that some crimes are automatically more deserving of greater punishment than others based on the motivation of the criminal is asinine. It's the sort of bigoted claptrap the Left so loves.

Or, there's the reverse: Disparate Impact Theory.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...sparate+Impact

The Holder DOJ extended this to criminal activity as well. Their theory is that more Whites needed to be prosecuted for crimes because minorities, particularly Blacks, were being "over prosecuted." Their view was that Blacks, or whoever, don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime... That all ethnic groups, or whatever, commit crime equally... they have to.
                    Therefore, over prosecution of one group, even if done in a neutral way, means that other groups should be preferentially targeted while the over prosecuted group is let off the hook...

That's how the Left rolls.
                    When the primary motive for a crime is hate, that makes it a hate crime. What Dylan Roof did in Charleston is a perfect example as Roof specifically indicated that he was motivated by his hatred of black people, therefore your arguments do not hold water. If we were to take your arguments at face value, if the situation had been reversed (Roof was black and his victims white) I am sure that quite a few posters here, with you quite likely included, would be screaming hate crime. Moreover, taking your position even further we would have to believe that the Holocaust was not motivated by hate, even though that is clearly refuted by the historical record.

Ni****s are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race.

The other reason is the Jewish agitation of the black race.

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem. We need to and have to.

Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.
                    http://ijr.com/2015/06/349064-dylann...in-charleston/
                    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                      When the primary motive for a crime is hate, that makes it a hate crime.
                      Except that most murders are products of one form of hatred or another.

In practice the hate crime legislation has accomplished very little. Dylan would be going away for the rest of his life no matter if a hate crime was declared or not.

It does keep racial issues in the public eye, which is an accomplishment, albeit a negative one.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X