• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
    No, by facts.
    He means : liberal facts .

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      I'm not paranoid about anything, these type of acts are nothing new to me, but heed your own advice next time you're discussing Muslims or blacks. I don't care what your view of racism is so long as it's consistent.
      When have I disparaged a race? Yeah I loath islam but that's a religion not a race.

Come on now be honest for a change...

You can't point to one example of me talking **** about any race.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        When have I disparaged a race? Yeah I loath islam but that's a religion not a race.

Come on now be honest for a change...

You can't point to one example of me talking **** about any race.
        I'm not saying you have. My point is you and several others cry racism and view other groups with a huge amount of paranoia, but constantly excuse "your own". I've said this three times now, maybe it'll finally sink in?
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I'm not saying you have. My point is you and several others cry racism and view other groups with a huge amount of paranoia, but constantly excuse "your own". I've said this three times now, maybe it'll finally sink in?
          Btw where have I've posted what race I am? I've said that I'm a mutt, but that's about it. Didn't I lead the charge against Jones?

Try reality for a change. It's good for the mind and soul...

Not holding my breath though...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Btw where have I've posted what race I am? I've said that I'm a mutt, but that's about it. Didn't I lead the charge against Jones?

I don't think he was around yet when Jones was here.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Doesn't matter what race you are and I have no idea what you're talking about tbh.

As for the double standard I'm referring to just go to any thread about Muslims, BLM or a random black person doing something crazy.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174131

Now refer to the OP.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Doesn't matter what race you are and I have no idea what you're talking about tbh.

As for the double standard I'm referring to just go to any thread about Muslims, BLM or a random black person doing something crazy.
                  As I stated I think islam is a manifestation of evil.

I love the BLM, its made me a wealthy man.

https://www.blm.gov/lr2000/

Though the Ca greenturds banned hydraulic mining.

And in regards to black people didn't I post this entertaining video?

Face it your the one who's being racist and judgemental...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                    No, by facts.
                    Sure like the bitch I mentioned, her story has already changed. Facts don't change, Buba.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

As I stated I think islam is a manifestation of evil.

I love the BLM, its made me a wealthy man.

https://www.blm.gov/lr2000/

Though the Ca greenturds banned hydraulic mining.

And in regards to black people didn't I post this entertaining video?

Face it your the one who's being racist and judgemental...
                      I think he is writing about me. What he doesn't understand is that I don't discriminate, I hate everyone.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        He means : liberal facts .
                        Which is to say: lies.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I spend a fair amount of time looking at the news. The only violence that I've seen has been coming from the left. Why not post some factual reports rather than outright lies...

I've got to say that your credibility has really suffered as of late. Really, your gonna have to post with credible links for me to believe a word that you post...

Yeah I'm saying your a .
                          https://www.yahoo.com/news/comet-piz...150753146.html

Comet pizza owner rips fake news after gunman tells police he was there to ‘self-investigate’ election conspiracy
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            Not suggesting any double standard or hypocrisy there, eh ???
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                              That's my take on it as well, but one has to admit that Trumps election has surely brought out the (supposedly tolerant) left and they are showing their true colors.
                              So true and been like that for about 50 years or more ...
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                                So true and been like that for about 50 years or more ...
                                They never had the firepower of the inJustice Dept. backing their totalitarianism before.
                                And the media used to pretend to be something other than totally biased.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X