Clear All

• Faked Hate crimes blamed on Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p40fYmXy9Y4

Confirmed in detail -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FRwyWM0LYE

Warning; (appropriate) language under the circumstances

And ANOTHER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX1XAiYsKzE

Self-hate, its not just a derangement anymore, it is a political movement.
    (so easy to confuse with bowel movement)
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

There is a Democratic sickness overwhelming America, and it is shaming us all.

Unless we speak out about it to our elected officials, and to the media, we are no better than those "peaceful Muslims" who do nothing.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Typical liberals. When in doubt, lie.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Where's armor11? Is he too busy fabricating more hate crimes? Tactikill?

I just hear crickets, maybe they've discovered a sense of shame...

Yeah right, I know its too much to ask for...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Typical liberals. When in doubt, lie.
          No, not at all. When losing turn to ad hominems and vague generalizations to discredit the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

THey can't face this thread any more than a Vampire could face a Cross.

Call this a life-lesson; don't ever be so totally dependent on some Political Ideology that you can't admit when you were wrong.
            Don't ever pin your whole life's philosophy, your view of everything under the sun, and your very morality, on some sort of "-ism" that some gang of crooks a thousand miles away are exploiting for the sake of power & self-enrichment.

Never go off the deep end like that, retain a certain amount of humility, and never forget that there is nothing god-like about our Earthly leadership. Poke fun at them and always keep a sense of humor when it comes to them and yourself ... in short, don't be like the Progressives.

CE is waiting in the wings, just drooling at how he is going to be able to savage me at the end of this month. Watch and see how I deal with that.
            Last edited by The Exorcist; 04 Dec 16, 01:21.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              CE is waiting in the wings, just drooling at how he is going to be able to savage me at the end of this month. Watch and see how I deal with that.
              He used to be pretty insightful. This election really drove him to desperate places.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                THey can't face this thread any more than a Vampire could face a Cross.

Call this a live-lesson; don't ever be so totally dependent on some Political Ideology that you can't admit when you were wrong.
                Don't ever pin your whole life's philosophy, your view of everything under the sun, and your very morality, on some sort of "-ism" that some gang of crooks a thousand miles away are exploiting for the sake of power & self-enrichment.

Never go off the deep end like that, retain a certain amount of humility, and never forget that there is nothing god-like about our Earthly leadership. Poke fun at them and always keep a sense of humor when it comes to them and yourself ... in short, don't be like the Progressives.
                I enjoy humor. Don Rickles really cracks me up.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

"With disgusted looks and “Y’all Muslims” and “you people” being thrown at her, Heba Said was circled and followed by police when she found herself at an autograph event for U.S. Senator Ted Cruz. A candidate (who Said did not identify in her article) asked her where she was from. When she responded, “Texas,” he asked her where she was really from, as if there were no way it could possibly be from Texas."

So Republicans can't dislike terrorism? Wow... someone asked her where she is from. Get over yourself.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Where's armor11? Is he too busy fabricating more hate crimes? Tactikill?

I just hear crickets, maybe they've discovered a sense of shame...

Why? Does a handful of people faking stories somehow negate all the real ones?
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      Why? Does a handful of people faking stories somehow negate all the real ones?
                      I spend a fair amount of time looking at the news. The only violence that I've seen has been coming from the left. Why not post some factual reports rather than outright lies...

I've got to say that your credibility has really suffered as of late. Really, your gonna have to post with credible links for me to believe a word that you post...

Yeah I'm saying your a .
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I spend a fair amount of time looking at the news. The only violence that I've seen has been coming from the left. Why not post some factual reports rather than outright lies...

I've got to say that your credibility has really suffered as of late. Really, your gonna have to post with credible links for me to believe a word that you post...

Yeah I'm saying your a .
                        Don't believe it then, what difference does it make to me? Don't call me out over some nonsense.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Don't believe it then, what difference does it make to me? Don't call me out over some nonsense.
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you post a few stories about rump supporters beating people up? If I'm wrong I'll apologize. I'm a grown man after all. And I try to show respect and expect some in turn...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I spend a fair amount of time looking at the news. The only violence that I've seen has been coming from the left.
                            That's my take on it as well, but one has to admit that Trumps election has surely brought out the (supposedly tolerant) left and they are showing their true colors.
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you post a few stories about rump supporters beating people up? If I'm wrong I'll apologize. I'm a grown man after all. And I try to show respect and expect some in turn...
                              I did, but it was about hate in general that happened to include one or two acts of violence. Some of the reports fabricated, some true. That's the way it's going to be.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X