Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Mom Kidnapped, branded, starved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Mom Kidnapped, branded, starved.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/california...opstories.html

In California, be on the lookout for two Hispanic women in a black SUV, armed and psychotic. They spoke mostly Spanish and broken English and wore masks.

It is a miracle this woman is alive, she weighed just 87 pounds when they found her. Nose broken, head shaved, covered in bruises and burns and had a "message" burned into her skin. She still had the impressions of chains showing on her skin.

The Police are not saying what the message was, yet, not sure what the deal is with that.
    The young mother of two was found on Thanksgiving day after having been missing for 3 weeks... what a nightmare.

Kudos to her for surviving that, whatever it took, and making it back to her family.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    The Police are not saying what the message was, yet, not sure what the deal is with that.
    Possibly hold-back information for case verification, or simply to **** off the actors and nudge them into posturing on social media.

Never forget that people love to read what the media says about them.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Possibly hold-back information for case verification, or simply to **** off the actors and nudge them into posturing on social media.

I sincerely hope so.
      Those sickos need to be taken out before they grab any more victims, if they haven't already.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

There is too much information that has not been revealed yet. We don't know anything about the victim. She was also released. That is not very common in Kidnapping. My bet is there is a lot still to be told. They have been running a picture of a very pretty woman, though.

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          ...There is too much information that has not been revealed yet...My bet is there is a lot still to be told...
          I agree. There is more to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Reminds me of crimnal minds where they said some serial killer was impotent to draw him out.
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
              I agree. There is more to this story.
              Much more
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                Reminds me of crimnal minds where they said some serial killer was impotent to draw him out.
                Generally, they ALL are.

That is the main reason why they do what they do.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  There is too much information that has not been revealed yet. We don't know anything about the victim. She was also released. That is not very common in Kidnapping. My bet is there is a lot still to be told. They have been running a picture of a very pretty woman, though.

Pruitt
                  I did a little internet sleuthing and I discovered something about the victim's past that gives this whole story a big "hmmmm really now?". It was alluded to on another website I frequent (Websleuths), basically Sherri Papini (maiden name Graeff) was an active member of a now closed skinhead website when she was in high school and posted an interesting story about her experiences with "the Latinos" as she called them. And now she gets kidnapped, beaten, and branded by *drumroll* two Hispanic women?

I am not yet ready to call this a hoax but I think the signs are pointing that direction. I also think human trafficking is a possibility as well, Sherri is very petite (even by female standards) and there is a chance she was assumed to be much younger from a distance.

Comment

Strange thing indeed.

Comment

Want to bet the hostage takers are illegals too...?

Comment

NO!

I smell some fraud here.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          NO!

I smell some fraud here.
                          Fraud in California?

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            https://www.yahoo.com/gma/california...opstories.html

In California, be on the lookout for two Hispanic women in a black SUV, armed and psychotic. They spoke mostly Spanish and broken English and wore masks.

It is a miracle this woman is alive, she weighed just 87 pounds when they found her. Nose broken, head shaved, covered in bruises and burns and had a "message" burned into her skin. She still had the impressions of chains showing on her skin.

The young mother of two was found on Thanksgiving day after having been missing for 3 weeks... what a nightmare.

Kudos to her for surviving that, whatever it took, and making it back to her family.
                            I would not wish such a thing upon even my worst enemy.
                            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                              I did a little internet sleuthing and I discovered something about the victim's past that gives this whole story a big "hmmmm really now?". It was alluded to on another website I frequent (Websleuths), basically Sherri Papini (maiden name Graeff) was an active member of a now closed skinhead website when she was in high school and posted an interesting story about her experiences with "the Latinos" as she called them. And now she gets kidnapped, beaten, and branded by *drumroll* two Hispanic women?

I am not yet ready to call this a hoax but I think the signs are pointing that direction. I also think human trafficking is a possibility as well, Sherri is very petite (even by female standards) and there is a chance she was assumed to be much younger from a distance.
                              Interesting.

Some Trumpsters have suggested certain events were a hoax...perhaps this event wrt Mrs Papini was a hoax.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X