Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin to head the VA??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sarah Palin to head the VA??

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...affairs-report
    In a move Trump will have more "Left Wing Talking Heads" exploding than maybe his election win 3 weeks ago. This should be fun!
    Last edited by Mystikeye; 30 Nov 16, 20:26.

  • #2
    Could be a good thing. I'll wait and see the results...
    Credo quia absurdum.


    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      Could be a good thing. I'll wait and see the results...
      Couldn't hurt, they have been giving me the run-around for months for one little item. It is a dinky little Tenz unit that they can't even order without an "evaluation" that can only have the same result that it has for the last 20 years.
      Found out why; they don't even have one doctor to run that side of the operation. Nobody is working for them, Doctors and Nurses are nowhere to be found, and Junior nurses are running whole Departments.

      Thank goodness for Veteran's Choice, eh?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

      -Captain Jack

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Couldn't hurt, they have been giving me the run-around for months for one little item. It is a dinky little Tenz unit that they can't even order without an "evaluation" that can only have the same result that it has for the last 20 years.
        Found out why; they don't even have one doctor to run that side of the operation. Nobody is working for them, Doctors and Nurses are nowhere to be found, and Junior nurses are running whole Departments.

        Thank goodness for Veteran's Choice, eh?
        Hell yes. The one thing that bobo got right. I've got to be honest, it was one of his programs. (Probably the only thing, but it was a good thing.)

        There you have it folks I'm acknowledging a positive about bobo.

        Can you lefties do the same about rump? I'm betting crickets...
        Credo quia absurdum.


        Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

        Comment


        • #5
          If nothing else she will draw fire off of Trump for a while.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes Vets deserve a quitter, just what we need.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              Yes Vets deserve a quitter, just what we need.
              Sarah Palin resigned from the Governorship of Alaska after the 2008 election because over 100 frivolous lawsuits filed against her by Democrat Apparatchiks had put her half a million dollars in debt thanks to legal fees... and Alaska was one of the few States that give the Governor no support in such matters.
              They never had to deal with anything like a political witch-hunt of that magnitude before.

              Add to that a 50k fee that the GOP slapped her with by surprise after the election and you had a serious problem for a Governor making about 85k per year.
              Sarah Palin went into media & consulting to save her family from financial ruin, ruin caused by the Progressive hate-machine... and you people don't even understand that.

              "Why is the Rum gone?"

              -Captain Jack

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Sarah Palin resigned from the Governorship of Alaska after the 2008 election because over 100 frivolous lawsuits filed against her by Democrat Apparatchiks had put her half a million dollars in debt thanks to legal fees... and Alaska was one of the few States that give the Governor no support in such matters.
                They never had to deal with anything like a political witch-hunt of that magnitude before.

                Add to that a 50k fee that the GOP slapped her with by surprise after the election and you had a serious problem for a Governor making about 85k per year.
                Sarah Palin went into media & consulting to save her family from financial ruin, ruin caused by the Progressive hate-machine... and you people don't even understand that.

                Because in the end, their hatred is all they have. They hate the USA, they hate anyone successful, they hate anyone who have values, they hate anyone who is more successful than themselves, which is most everyone.

                They are the bitter losers, the military lifers who never made flag rank, the washouts in office politics, the perpetual second fiddles.

                It is easier for them to hate others than to accept themselves.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://gma.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-un...opstories.html

                  Turn your speakers down low, really low.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                  Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                  you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Sarah Palin resigned from the Governorship of Alaska after the 2008 election because over 100 frivolous lawsuits filed against her by Democrat Apparatchiks had put her half a million dollars in debt thanks to legal fees... and Alaska was one of the few States that give the Governor no support in such matters.
                    They never had to deal with anything like a political witch-hunt of that magnitude before.

                    Add to that a 50k fee that the GOP slapped her with by surprise after the election and you had a serious problem for a Governor making about 85k per year.
                    Sarah Palin went into media & consulting to save her family from financial ruin, ruin caused by the Progressive hate-machine... and you people don't even understand that.

                    Fact: $145,000 per year plus what she makes from her muckaluc boots
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Another stupid pick. Palin does not have two brain cells to rub together.

                      She was one of the main reasons that McCain lost in 2008.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Because in the end, their hatred is all they have. They hate the USA, they hate anyone successful, they hate anyone who have values, they hate anyone who is more successful than themselves, which is most everyone.

                        They are the bitter losers, the military lifers who never made flag rank, the washouts in office politics, the perpetual second fiddles.

                        It is easier for them to hate others than to accept themselves.
                        And you?? All your post are so full of brotherly love I guess?

                        Well, most of your post are full.

                        For a public servant, getting paid for doing a job, how can you spend so much time on the net without defrauding the people you work for?

                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Because in the end, their hatred is all they have. They hate the USA, they hate anyone successful, they hate anyone who have values, they hate anyone who is more successful than themselves, which is most everyone.

                          They are the bitter losers, the military lifers who never made flag rank, the washouts in office politics, the perpetual second fiddles.

                          It is easier for them to hate others than to accept themselves.
                          It appears that you shopped around for broad brushes Arnold and that you found a sweet deal on a particularly large specimen. "They"? Who is "they" Arnold, do you have anyone in mind in these forums? Come on now, I am sure that some of us come to mind. While you are at it, how do you know how successful anyone is? What is your definition of success? How about values? And exactly how do you define hatred for the good, old, US of A? Please do respond, I really want to know.
                          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

                          Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            Sarah Palin resigned from the Governorship of Alaska after the 2008 election because over 100 frivolous lawsuits filed against her by Democrat Apparatchiks had put her half a million dollars in debt thanks to legal fees... and Alaska was one of the few States that give the Governor no support in such matters.
                            They never had to deal with anything like a political witch-hunt of that magnitude before.

                            Add to that a 50k fee that the GOP slapped her with by surprise after the election and you had a serious problem for a Governor making about 85k per year.
                            Sarah Palin went into media & consulting to save her family from financial ruin, ruin caused by the Progressive hate-machine... and you people don't even understand that.

                            That is incorrect. Her problem is that she WANTED a private defense attorney, which the state would not pay for. She could have been defended by the state, she chose not to.

                            She quit, simple as that and you can't sugar coat it.
                            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                            “To talk of many things:
                            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                            Of cabbages—and kings—
                            And why the sea is boiling hot—
                            And whether pigs have wings.”
                            ― Lewis Carroll

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well if the VA (Victoria and Albert Museum) had a cabinet of curiosities it would seem a suitable cabinet position !
                              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X