X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funniest video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Gn5vfoCdE&t=38s

Eat crow, lol
    Last edited by jonny87kz; 30 Nov 16, 06:16.
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

That is so amazing! Love it!
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Heh heh, and these are the same fools that are trying to tell us ....

Aw Hell, who even cares WHAT they have to say anymore?

But even better, here is part 2 for you, the reactions-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCU7I7CSc8c
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I kinda feel sorry for these snowflakes. They actually filmed themselves having a temper tantrum. What company is going to hire such mentally unstable people? I imagine these are mainly facebook clips so its there for the world to see.

They are a rather pathetic lot, eh???
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          I kinda feel sorry for these snowflakes. They actually filmed themselves having a temper tantrum. What company is going to hire such mentally unstable people? I imagine these are mainly facebook clips so its there for the world to see.

They are a rather pathetic lot, eh???
          Well...offhand...colleges, educational institutions, cities like San FRancisco, Detroit, Chicago and any of the myriad "sanctuary cities", and anybody who is a Liberal or a Democrat, for starters.

Their job prospects are better than ours.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Working...
          X