Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? He looks childish & unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Did lodestar just call another Human being childish and unstable?

I find the MSM reduced to commenting on social media to be truly hilarious. How the mighty have fallen...

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    Originally posted by lodestar View Post
    ...Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term?...
    You'll have to ask Mr. Trump. Tweet him and see if he replies.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Get a life.
    Great reply, really fantastic. Did you send that from your Twitter account?

Snowflake
    An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by lodestar View Post
    Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? It’s childish and he looks unstable.

For Pete’s sake I don’t know much about (and don’t that much care) for the wonders of the internet.
    But isn’t ‘tweeting’ for the birds (sorry couldn’t resist) and kids?

Presidents need at least some appearance of gravitas. This tweeting addiction makes him look like a childish, brattish, vindictive whiner lashing out when he sees something he doesn’t like.
    Increasingly a worry now the real business of being a President should be starting.
    He needs to set an example early on of the kind of president he is going to be.
    This stuff makes him appear a little ridiculous.
    Not to mention almost unstable and impulsive.
    It needs to stop now.
    Gee I guess there have been other presidents who were kinda………?

Also this rapidly developing ‘Trump Tower as the new centre of US political power syndrome’ needs to be nipped in the bud.

Does he intend he govern from there, with his cocooned clique of like-minded snake oil salesmen?

As Chester A Riley used to say “What a revoltin' development this is!”

Regards lodestar
    Get a life.

Leave a comment:

• Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? He looks childish & unstable

Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? It’s childish and he looks unstable.

For Pete’s sake I don’t know much about (and don’t that much care) for the wonders of the internet.
    But isn’t ‘tweeting’ for the birds (sorry couldn’t resist) and kids?

Presidents need at least some appearance of gravitas. This tweeting addiction makes him look like a childish, brattish, vindictive whiner lashing out when he sees something he doesn’t like.
    Increasingly a worry now the real business of being a President should be starting.
    He needs to set an example early on of the kind of president he is going to be.
    This stuff makes him appear a little ridiculous.
    Not to mention almost unstable and impulsive.
    It needs to stop now.
    Gee I guess there have been other presidents who were kinda………?

Also this rapidly developing ‘Trump Tower as the new centre of US political power syndrome’ needs to be nipped in the bud.

Does he intend he govern from there, with his cocooned clique of like-minded snake oil salesmen?

As Chester A Riley used to say “What a revoltin' development this is!”

Regards lodestar
Working...
X