Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? He looks childish & unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    And real Americans can mock him for it. That is how it works.
    YOU, a REAL American?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

And real Americans can mock him for it. That is how it works.
      BS!!!! What planet do you live on? Have you ever been in another country? We cannot pretend to be the self appointed leaders of the "free world" and not expect criticism from the citizens of other countries. Whether you like it or not the decisions made by Washington affect the lives of people that are not American citizens; do you seriously think that those people have somehow forfeited their right to criticize and voice concern?
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
        BS!!!! What planet do you live on? Have you ever been in another country? We cannot pretend to be the self appointed leaders of the "free world" and not expect criticism from the citizens of other countries. Whether you like it or not the decisions made by Washington affect the lives of people that are not American citizens; do you seriously think that those people have somehow forfeited their right to criticize and voice concern?
        'We'?
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

'We'?
          You are right, I have nothing in common with someone as intellectually challenged as you. Should I grab my box of crayons?
          Last edited by Bass_Man86; 02 Dec 16, 09:30.
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            Sure, they can voice all they like, and we will voice right back at them!

However, you should support those of us that want to pull back from that, and cease with this nonsense about being the world's Policeman.
            Okay?

And none of that gives them Stakeholder status when it comes to US elections. You cannot be a sovereign and independent nation if everyone else in the world can control your elections.
            You can't have that cake and eat it too.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X