Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? He looks childish & unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    We must show unwavering support for our country whether we agree with our government or not. Stepping out of line and dissenting can lead to severe consequences.

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by Bow View Post
    Question ??? Is America the only nation in the world that swears allegiance to a flag??

As a soldier I swore allegiance to my country and QE2 and recognized the regimental flags but the US seems to be the only place you swear on a flag,just a piece of material ...but you guys do get excited if anybody burns one......what do you do with the old worn out one???
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands...

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Some are framed and displayed, others are respectfully burned.

Desecrating the US (and many state) flags is a crime in the USA.

And often an invitation to a truly severe beating. I saw a guy lose half-a dozen teeth and a bunch of broken ribs from a case of bad attitude and a lighter. He was lucky we were close enough to stop it before he ended up in intensive care.
    Not really. On the books in some places, can't be enforced nor prosecuted.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bow View Post
    Question ??? Is America the only nation in the world that swears allegiance to a flag??

As a soldier I swore allegiance to my country and QE2 and recognized the regimental flags but the US seems to be the only place you swear on a flag,just a piece of material ...but you guys do get excited if anybody burns one......what do you do with the old worn out one???
    Some are framed and displayed, others are respectfully burned.

Desecrating the US (and many state) flags is a crime in the USA.

And often an invitation to a truly severe beating. I saw a guy lose half-a dozen teeth and a bunch of broken ribs from a case of bad attitude and a lighter. He was lucky we were close enough to stop it before he ended up in intensive care.

Leave a comment:

• Bow
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    I hope as President he continues fine comments like one of his latest:

Makes me proud.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Either way, it is disgusting enough to reveal far too much about you. Welcome to the ignore list.
    So should I not answer your questions? Were they all rhetorical then?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    The sad thing is the OP is from down under...no stake in the game.
    That is where you are wrong.
    To the Alt-Left, any soil once controlled by the Left must be kept under their thumb for all eternity, regardless of all other considerations including the continued existence of humanity itself. This is the nature of blind fanaticism.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    ... be interesting to see what other similarities we can draw to North Korea as we inch closer to his "Presidency".
    So, there really is no hope for you when objectivity is concerned, is there?

BTW- would you care to explain your avatar?
    What exactly is that image supposed to convey?
    Projection, perhaps?

Either way, it is disgusting enough to reveal far too much about you. Welcome to the ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    I hope as President he continues fine comments like one of his latest:

Makes me proud.
    Trump has proven time and again that he cares nothing about freedom and liberty. From wanting to shut down parts of the internet to now stripping citizenship. It'll be interesting to see what other similarities we can draw to North Korea as we inch closer to his "Presidency".

Leave a comment:

• Bass_Man86
    replied
    Originally posted by armor11 View Post
    You've got the Chump all wrong.

He doesn't look childish & unstable, he is childish and unstable.

He's got nothin' but class, but it's all up his........nose.

Leave a comment:

• Bass_Man86
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Get a life.
    Great come back Sal, I am sure that you really had ponder on that one. So, before you resort to anymore witticisms, can you think of any reason why the Chump cannot be bothered with diplomatic protocol, intelligence briefings, or press conferences? Rather curious as he has shown a propensity for using his Twitter account to stick his foot in his mouth that has not abated in the least since the campaign; leadership by Twitter?

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    Trump is a Russian spy recruited to make Western Europe and Australia go insane.

Leave a comment:

• armor11
    replied
    You've got the Chump all wrong.

He doesn't look childish & unstable, he is childish and unstable.

He's got nothin' but class, but it's all up his........nose.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    The sad thing is the OP is from down under...no stake in the game.
    stupid, narrow minded to the end.

POTUS has influence on just about every other country in the World. Stay in your smoke lodge.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
    ------------------
    They were pretty confident up till 9:00 election night. We'll see what happens after Jan 21 2017. Hopefully the snot and tears will stop by then.
    It won't.

It will just notch up in shrillness. By the end of the first year only dogs will be able to hear them.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Did lodestar just call another Human being childish and unstable?

I find the MSM reduced to commenting on social media to be truly hilarious. How the mighty have fallen...
    They are just commenting on the PE favorite way of communicating. Seems your shooting at the wrong target.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X