Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Trump intend to ‘Tweet’ his way thru his term? He looks childish & unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    President Elect Trump MUST NOT BE CRITIZED comrades.

Four or eight years left to go.
    --------------
    I didn't vote for Trump and didn't say you shouldn't criticize him either. But I will criticize whomever I want including the criticizers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
      --------------
      I didn't vote for Trump and didn't say you shouldn't criticize him either. But I will criticize whomever I want including the criticizers.
      They might want to wait until he takes office and actually does something, but why let facts get in the way of a really good temper tantrum?

They sounded so confident before the election, didn't they?
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Mr Scalia would have to convert his statement to Tweek Speak.

“Up to me, I'd put in jail every Hipster who burns the American flag, But I am not king.”
        I seriously doubt that Justice Scalia would have communicated in a medium which limited his opinions to 140 characters. Although, it would be funny to see Supreme Court rulings reduced to Tweets.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          They might want to wait until he takes office and actually does something, but why let facts get in the way of a really good temper tantrum?

------------------
          They were pretty confident up till 9:00 election night. We'll see what happens after Jan 21 2017. Hopefully the snot and tears will stop by then.

Comment

Why should we not follow in the great footsteps of conservatives here in the forums?

Must not criticize PE Trump Comrades...
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Did lodestar just call another Human being childish and unstable?

I find the MSM reduced to commenting on social media to be truly hilarious. How the mighty have fallen...
              They are just commenting on the PE favorite way of communicating. Seems your shooting at the wrong target.
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                ------------------
                They were pretty confident up till 9:00 election night. We'll see what happens after Jan 21 2017. Hopefully the snot and tears will stop by then.
                It won't.

It will just notch up in shrillness. By the end of the first year only dogs will be able to hear them.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The sad thing is the OP is from down under...no stake in the game.
                  stupid, narrow minded to the end.

POTUS has influence on just about every other country in the World. Stay in your smoke lodge.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

You've got the Chump all wrong.

He doesn't look childish & unstable, he is childish and unstable.

He's got nothin' but class, but it's all up his........nose.
                    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                    -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Trump is a Russian spy recruited to make Western Europe and Australia go insane.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        Get a life.
                        Great come back Sal, I am sure that you really had ponder on that one. So, before you resort to anymore witticisms, can you think of any reason why the Chump cannot be bothered with diplomatic protocol, intelligence briefings, or press conferences? Rather curious as he has shown a propensity for using his Twitter account to stick his foot in his mouth that has not abated in the least since the campaign; leadership by Twitter?
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
                          You've got the Chump all wrong.

He doesn't look childish & unstable, he is childish and unstable.

He's got nothin' but class, but it's all up his........nose.
                          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

I hope as President he continues fine comments like one of his latest:

Makes me proud.
                            Trump has proven time and again that he cares nothing about freedom and liberty. From wanting to shut down parts of the internet to now stripping citizenship. It'll be interesting to see what other similarities we can draw to North Korea as we inch closer to his "Presidency".
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The sad thing is the OP is from down under...no stake in the game.
                              That is where you are wrong.
                              To the Alt-Left, any soil once controlled by the Left must be kept under their thumb for all eternity, regardless of all other considerations including the continued existence of humanity itself. This is the nature of blind fanaticism.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                              ... be interesting to see what other similarities we can draw to North Korea as we inch closer to his "Presidency".
                              So, there really is no hope for you when objectivity is concerned, is there?

BTW- would you care to explain your avatar?
                              What exactly is that image supposed to convey?
                              Projection, perhaps?

Either way, it is disgusting enough to reveal far too much about you. Welcome to the ignore list.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                                Either way, it is disgusting enough to reveal far too much about you. Welcome to the ignore list.
                                So should I not answer your questions? Were they all rhetorical then?
                                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X