• Show
Clear All

• Trolling Trudeau

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

To be fair to Trudeau - who I generally regard to be as smart as a Crenshaw melon - he had to contend with the fact that Castro, for good or ill, was a close friend of his father, Pierre Trudeau, and was an honorary pallbearer at the latter's funeral. Thus, it would be regarded by some to be in poor taste if he were to say something negative about Castro upon the latter's death. Typical Justin, however, that after having boldly stating something positive about Castro, and after having just visited Cuba about a month ago, he has retreated from attending the funeral, mostly out of concern for his social media image.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
      To be fair to Trudeau - who I generally regard to be as smart as a Crenshaw melon - he had to contend with the fact that Castro, for good or ill, was a close friend of his father, Pierre Trudeau, and was an honorary pallbearer at the latter's funeral. Thus, it would be regarded by some to be in poor taste if he were to say something negative about Castro upon the latter's death. Typical Justin, however, that after having boldly stating something positive about Castro, and after having just visited Cuba about a month ago, he has retreated from attending the funeral, mostly out of concern for his social media image.
      The first Turdeau allowed Cuban military aircraft to land and refuel in Canada so that Cuba could fight their wars in Africa and go to the Soviet Union it's no surprise that Castro was a pallbearer communists support each other just as Junior just did.
      But now with this revelation of dictatorship admiration that has a strong public backlash it has taken him down a peg hopefully by next election he'll have said even more stupid comments to finish him.

Comment

His official statement:

Antananarivo, Madagascar
        November 26, 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro:

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

“Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”
        http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/...t-fidel-castro
        "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X