Delta sorry for not booting pro-Trump passenger from plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Airliners are not the place to do something stupid like that. Too many rules and regulations. It's not like you're in a bar...
    Maybe, he thought he was at the Flight bar?

My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      Airliners are not the place to do something stupid like that. Too many rules and regulations. It's not like you're in a bar...
      True. I see what you're saying. They do serve alcohol though. Probably a contributing factor.
      “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
      --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        I don't know about that. Did you ever watch that reality TV show about Southwest Airlines?...
        IIRC SW is your favorite airline. You have given them more than one compliment in the past. Being a Trump supporter it is understandable that you have changed your opinion, after all today is Monday.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Well it looks to me that he was responding to others so perhaps he was goaded. All you can hear is what he said not what the Clinton cultists were saying or what may have been said due to the video picking up what was happening some time in the incident. So it was probably six of one, half a dozen the other. Perhaps that's why he wasn't ejected. If he was, those he was responding to would/should have been ejected too

Paul
          ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
          All human ills he can subdue,
          Or with a bauble or medal
          Can win mans heart for you;
          And many a blessing know to stew
          To make a megloamaniac bright;
          Give honour to the dainty Corse,
          The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            I wonder if it was yet another staged event. There's been a host of them lately...

Is that a fact? Well please, don't leave the rest of us hanging, do post a few links.
            Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
            Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              IIRC SW is your favorite airline. You have given them more than one compliment in the past. Being a Trump supporter it is understandable that you have changed your opinion, after all today is Monday.
              I LUV Southwest Airlines. I like airport bars, apart from the prices. The Southwest Airlines reality TV show frequently featured passengers who went to airport bars and were too drunk to board the plane... very entertaining.
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

So how many of the bars have you gotten past Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                  Is that a fact? Well please, don't leave the rest of us hanging, do post a few links.

HE is the missing link.

Dibble, it doesn't matter who they support. There is a time and place for everything and an airliner is not one of those places.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I wonder if it was yet another staged event. There's been a host of them lately...

I suspect the perp worked for one of the media, or planned on selling his story to them or filing a lawsuit....or all of the above.

Frankly, I'm tired of all the BS from BOTH political parties.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      I suspect the perp worked for one of the media, or planned on selling his story to them or filing a lawsuit....or all of the above.

I can tell that you never fly and have admitted as much. Why would he file a lawsuit? He's the one who'd be facing federal charges and a big bill if they had to divert. He'd also be put on an airline no-fly list for the rest of his life, although he looks like the type that normally drives a rusty pickup truck.

Comment

I rather think he drives one of these.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Dibble, it doesn't matter who they support. There is a time and place for everything and an airliner is not one of those places.
                          Well, It's pretty obvious that such antics should not go on on an airliner, but that aside, if you listen to the audio, you can hear people responding to the bloke. And like I said. The video is clearly showing the incident after the barracking had been going on for a while. Perhaps the person filming the incident had recorded a lot more prior to what we see and edited it before releasing it to the general public. But whatever, both parties should have been removed.

Paul
                          ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                          All human ills he can subdue,
                          Or with a bauble or medal
                          Can win mans heart for you;
                          And many a blessing know to stew
                          To make a megloamaniac bright;
                          Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                          The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                            I LUV Southwest Airlines.
                            I see what you did there.

Comment

Guess who's never flying on a Delta Airlines plane again? I knew it.
                              https://www.yahoo.com/news/delta-ceo...181824872.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tuebor
                                Whitmer Again
                                by Tuebor
                                Sigh...

Not really a surprise. She and her family reportedly vacationed on Mackinac Island over Easter, and vehicles have been...
                                Today, 16:26
                              • wolfhnd
                                Do you expect a second wave of Covid 19
                                by wolfhnd
                                This is the third installment of my guessing game. It is for the U.S. specifically irrespective of regional differences in 2020.

Apparently...
                                We will see a modest spike in July or August
                                0%
                                We will see a modest spike in October through December
                                100.00%
                                There will be a significant spike in October through December
                                0%
                                There will be a large second wave, time frame unspecified.
                                0%
                                Today, 15:47
                              • Massena
                                Trump Threatens...
                                by Massena
                                ...to pull the Republican National Convention from Charlotte, NC...

Please do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/poli...
                                Today, 12:30
                              Working...
                              X