Delta sorry for not booting pro-Trump passenger from plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta sorry for not booting pro-Trump passenger from plane

ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Delta Air Lines is apologizing for not removing a passenger from a flight to Pennsylvania who rudely professed his support for President-elect Donald Trump and insulted those who didn't.

The (Allentown) Morning Call first reported on a video posted on Facebook by a fellow passenger on the Tuesday flight from Atlanta to Allentown. The video shows the man standing in the aisle, yelling and insulting Hillary Clinton supporters.

In the video, the man asks loudly: "We got some Hillary bitches on here?"
    AP - Full Article

Here's a link to the Facebook video.

What a moron. A flight attendant should have told him to sit down and shut up and when he didn't, he should have been booted. That's a federal offense.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      What a moron. A flight attendant should have told him to sit down and shut up and when he didn't, he should have been booted. That's a federal offense.
      I wonder if it was yet another staged event. There's been a host of them lately...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        I wonder if it was yet another staged event. There's been a host of them lately...

Okay, if you say so...

Comment

Okay, if you say so...
          So why didn't people stand up and tell him to stfu?

I would've. I think you would've also...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Okay, if you say so...
            So there haven't been any staged events?
            “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
            --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

The important question is: were there any Hillary bitches on the plane?
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                I asked my liberal buddies if they voted for the hell hag and they said hell no. Why didn't bernie win this state?

I voted for him, (My first ever vote for a demoscat.) It was my try to poke her in the eye...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

So why didn't people stand up and tell him to stfu?

I would've. I think you would've also...
                  It depends. On an airliner you're subject to many more laws and regulations than normally. You'd probably both get thrown off the plane and arrested. However, if you wait until someone from the flight or cabin crew says something first, then it could be construed as helping them.

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                    So there haven't been any staged events?
                    Airliners are not the place to do something stupid like that. Too many rules and regulations. It's not like you're in a bar...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      If there were... Why weren't they thrown off???
                      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Airliners are not the place to do something stupid like that. Too many rules and regulations. It's not like you're in a bar...
                        I don't know about that. Did you ever watch that reality TV show about Southwest Airlines?...
                        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

So why did this guy not end up led off in manacles? Come on, rub a couple of brain cells together. You can do so. Don't dumb down the forum...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                            I don't know about that. Did you ever watch that reality TV show about Southwest Airlines?...
                            Good ole Southwest, the Walmart of airlines... Living in DTW, we always fly Delta and we expect more from them.

So why did this guy not end up led off in manacles? Come on, rub a couple of brain cells together. You can do so. Don't dumb down the forum...
                            Because someone was afraid to do their job. People get thrown off for less.

Comment

You mean like the muslim girl in Louisiana who claimed she was attacked by a Trump supporter wearing a MAGA hat? She lied and admitted it to the police.

Yeah, the looney libs would never do such a thing.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X