Another winning Chump appointee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    You'll have to come up here where it's legal.
    That explains a lot.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseDeafMutes View Post
      As terrible as some of his selections are, you should at least provide a source beyond single picture from the internet.
      He is actually putting together a pretty good cabinet. Personally I like the idea of Betsy Devos being Secretary of Education. She actually brings the third, and most ignored, leg of the education process, namely the parents/students themselves.

One of the chief causes of the decline in public education in this country has been a peculiar educators' fondness for fads, and so the process is constantly changing, and political correctness has seeped so far into the process that it is difficult for parents to know if where their children stand educationally. I know this from experience. So do millions of others who had children in school. Report Cards are generally a joke. I had a nephew who failed all his 8th grade classes but gym, and he was passed (because failing him would be bad for his psychology).

Devos' big thing is for vouchers. This would allow the parent to put their children in whatever school (public or private) that they wished, or essentially, the money would follow the child. Democrats, the "Party of the People" however are opposed to this, because it would mean fewer students in public schools, which means less money for the schools, which means less teachers and administrators, and smaller unions with corresponding smaller donations to the Democratic Party.

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X