Another winning Chump appointee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
    Keep staying drunk on the Progressive crybaby Koolaid of the ALPHABET Lame Stream Clinton worshiping media.

WA .....HOO !!!

Your record is broken.
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
      She supports school choice, but is not against public education. Sheesh.

I don't know why you continue to post about things you know absolutely nothing about.

Tuebor
      It doesn't stop others.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

What nobody has brought up is how her and her husband became billionaires. He was one of the two founders of Amway, that all-American pyramid scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
          What nobody has brought up is how her and her husband became billionaires. He was one of the two founders of Amway, that all-American pyramid scheme.
          Yeah, what could a world-class businesswoman possibly know about management?

Why not a success story instead of the usual professional leeches that get the job?
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            A pyramid scheme? Not sure about that.
            Perhaps a commodity-services operation having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point or apex, the polygonal base being composed of optimistic and hopeful dupes, the triangular sides representing upward flows of cash and fees and downward flows of worthless, overpriced commodities and services, and an apex populated by select few raking in the dough. But a pyramid scheme? No, it was never a pyramid scheme..

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
              She supports school choice, but is not against public education. Sheesh.
              She is definitely against public education.

She has been pushing charter schools even when they fail.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us...ools.html?_r=0

And this is despite evidence that charter schools don't really work.

And a federal review in 2015 found “an unreasonably high” percentage of charter schools on the list of the state’s lowest-performing schools. The number of charter schools on that list had doubled since 2010, after the passage of a law a group financed by Ms. DeVos pushed to expand the schools. The group blocked a provision in that law that would have prevented failing schools from expanding or replicating.
              She's a regressive fundy billionaire with an axe to grind. She got the job because she donated to the Chump, and that's the job she wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.
              "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
              -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                Yeah, what could a world-class businesswoman possibly know about management?
                What world-class businesswoman?

She was born rich and married into her fortune.
                "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                  All of this is a joke.

And you keep on writing "meh" , when it is now blatant that Herrrrr Trump hasn't the slightest idea of how you rule a country.
                  Can you figure it out?
                  Nomination to the Secretary of education ,of someone who's against public education ?
                  Dreamland!!
                  Like I pointed out, Arizona has that sort of person running the public education system, voted in by the same people that voted for Trump. No, I didn't vote for her...
                  Anyway, that was over 2 years ago and public education is unchanged in the state. DeVos will do nothing. That's far, far better than a Sec of Education that does more.

It could be worse... The US could ban homeschooling like Germany and some other countries have...

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                    All of this is a joke.

And you keep on writing "meh" , when it is now blatant that Herrrrr Trump hasn't the slightest idea of how you rule a country.
                    Can you figure it out?
                    Nomination to the Secretary of education ,of someone who's against public education ?
                    Dreamland!!
                    Monsieur, the boche does not fall too far from the tree!
                    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
                      She is definitely against public education.

She has been pushing charter schools even when they fail.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us...ools.html?_r=0

And this is despite evidence that charter schools don't really work.

She's a regressive fundy billionaire with an axe to grind. She got the job because she donated to the Chump, and that's the job she wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.
                      And so far the Chump has made it a point, with few exceptions, to reward his personal coterie of brown nosers. And at least in the case of Mitt Romney, when he tried to choose a nay-sayer, his coterie of a$$ kissers developed a bad case of indigestion.
                      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Boy stocks in underwear are going to shoot up, all theses snowflakes bunching their panties...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                          And so far the Chump has made it a point, with few exceptions, to reward his personal coterie of brown nosers. And at least in the case of Mitt Romney, when he tried to choose a nay-sayer, his coterie of a$$ kissers developed a bad case of indigestion.
                          And Barry(BHO) never chose brown nosers of the liberal, lefty-loonie persuasion???

At worse, this is "politics as usual", but hilarious that the lefty-loonies here think that if a right-winger conservative is elected POTUS all his cabinet choices should come from the opposite team.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                            And Barry(BHO) never chose brown nosers of the liberal, lefty-loonie persuasion???

At worse, this is "politics as usual", but hilarious that the lefty-loonies here think that if a right-winger conservative is elected POTUS all his cabinet choices should come from the opposite team.
                            Do you honestly expect logic from the left? I want what your smoking/ ingesting...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                              A pyramid scheme? Not sure about that.
                              Perhaps a commodity-services operation having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point or apex, the polygonal base being composed of optimistic and hopeful dupes, the triangular sides representing upward flows of cash and fees and downward flows of worthless, overpriced commodities and services, and an apex populated by select few raking in the dough. But a pyramid scheme? No, it was never a pyramid scheme..
                              One of the trend setters for "multi-level marketing";
                              http://www.amway.com/
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amway

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                                Do you honestly expect logic from the left? I want what your smoking/ ingesting...
                                You'll have to come up here where it's legal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X