Any Republican should be ashamed of the GOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Republican should be ashamed of the GOP

For the last 4 years my party has gone increasingly into the madhouse. As a Republican who was firmly against Trump in the beginning *Kasich was the best choice by far* I could live with a Clinton presidency. I would count on the Republican controlled Congress to keep her in line. But now because of a bunch of morons who bought the con artist's pitch we are about to thrown into the darkness. Reagan and Eisenhower are rolling in their graves right now. Congratulations a bunch of idiots have doomed this country to have a puppet while a evangelical nut-job who would disappear in snow running the place. Any Republican should be absolutely ashamed to of voted for that thief.

Huffing on the post much???
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I love huffing the post so much that I supported Kasich and was a monthly donor to the GOP for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionhearti View Post
        Any Republican should be absolutely ashamed to of voted for that thief.
        The right wing media was exclusively focused on the Hillary character assassination because she was the obvious candidate they'd be running against. We got years of parrots squawking "Benghazi". More recently "E-mails". There's a whole bunch of voters on this here forum who were saying things like "Oh Trump isn't very good, but at least he's not Hillary". It also gave us this hilarious polling data. Which I guess goes to show that it was effective as a strategy.

Comment

For the last 4 years my party has gone increasingly into the madhouse. As a Republican who was firmly against Trump in the beginning *Kasich was the best choice by far* I could live with a Clinton presidency. I would count on the Republican controlled Congress to keep her in line. But now because of a bunch of morons who bought the con artist's pitch we are about to thrown into the darkness. Reagan and Eisenhower are rolling in their graves right now. Congratulations a bunch of idiots have doomed this country to have a puppet while a evangelical nut-job who would disappear in snow running the place. Any Republican should be absolutely ashamed to of voted for that thief.

"Kasich the best choice by far " :a puppet of Soros and the banksters . Nice choice .

Comment

Soros meet Koch

Comment

I love huffing the post so much that I supported Kasich and was a monthly donor to the GOP for 2 years.
              You gave them money? Jesus I haven't since Reagan. Still they beg me for more. Flippen losers...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The GOP will choose the next Justice, and possible two more, for the USSC.

If you don't grasp the importance of that, you're not a Republican.

That alone was enough reason to support Trump.

I didn't vote for him in the primary, but I backed him when he won the party nomination, and I support him now. He's picking a good cabinet.

Since the only other option was the Hillabeast, he was by far the best option.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Being serious for a moment I have to agree.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Anybody who is enough of a ideologue to be ashamed of a political party should be ashamed.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseDeafMutes View Post
                      ". There's a whole bunch of voters on this here forum who were saying things like "Oh Trump isn't very good, but at least he's not Hillary". .
                      Reminded me the Monthy Pythons 's sketch"SPAM"
                      And meanwhile ,the agent orange so despised here by the same Reps,was gently becoming the guy that 6 billions of human beings will soon associate to the U .S .A ,the most powerful country that earth ever welcomed.
                      Talk about an Ambassador !
                      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        If you don't grasp the importance of that, you're not a Republican.
                        You didnt honestly think that he could be?

Soros meet Koch
                        They out themselves sooner or later.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

If this means that we are going to get far right extremists on the Supreme Court then yes I have a problem. I was not one of those Republicans who got turned off by him with his mouth. The fact he chose Pence is the reason I despise him. The fact that it is becoming increasingly clear that we are having Cheney II (with Christian extremism is what bothers me).

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                            Reminded me the Monthy Pythons 's sketch"SPAM"
                            And meanwhile ,the agent orange so despised here by the same Reps,was gently becoming the guy that 6 billions of human beings will soon associate to the U .S .A ,the most powerful country that earth ever welcomed.
                            Talk about an Ambassador !
                            Why don't you move to the U.S. so you can vote next time.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Do you need a care bear? I'll send you one.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X