The Trump Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
    In 2008, media periodicals, journalists, and academics were calling out "the death of neoconservatism".

In 2017, will we be approaching the death of "neo-liberalism"?

Don't forget that just a few months ago the end of the GOP was also being predicted.
    I tend to think that both parties have the same problem.
    They assume that their base will always be loyal so they will say or do anything to appeal to new groups no matter how much that harms their presumably loyal members.
    Additionally, both parties are more interested in money than principles.
    For example:
    The GOP will happily betray its small government principles and the Dems will happily betray the working class in favor of environmentalists.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

The Donald seems to have picked up a few pointers from a guy named Adolf in 1933 who got a lot of the pissed off population to support him in his lead up to leadership.....of course when he, Adolf, "got in" he had all the rabble that supported him rounded up and disposed of.....

History repeats its self now and again...

Comment

deleted
        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Russell 2000 is up 16% since the election- obviously pricing in the anticipated economic growth and tax cuts.
          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Trump will have a hell of a job , to try things as

eliminate the SST militia (also known as the Soros Storm Troopers)

eliminate the Truthy Progam that has as aim (financed by the taxpayer of course) to close conservative accounts on Twitter .

Time is running out,the US risk to finish as the Netherlands where a former police chief of the capital Amsterdam can exhort in public and with impunity to murder Geert Wilders and to deport all his supporters because they do not longer fit in the new society that is being made .

The old totalitarian dream :we will make society and change mankind . Some 70 years ago there was such a specimen in the SU,smoking a pipe and speaking with a Georgian accent . He has a lot of imitators in Europe and in the US .

It's time .....for a big clean up .More than time .

Not that I have any illusion as Trump wil depend on the goodwill of a Congress that is swarming with RINOS.
            Last edited by ljadw; 27 Nov 16, 10:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
              The GOP will happily betray its small government principles and the Dems will happily betray the working class in favor of environmentalists.
              We'll see.

Pundits have been calling the "death of nationalism" for years including up to this summer.

If "economic nationalism" works in the coming years, the US gov't could open the way to start an export policy/trade war department like the foreign exporting powers have and help enrichen the US while further impoverishing europe and Asia!

Multinational corporations and their coalition bodies that once aligned with the Democrats will shift sides. The S&P100, 500 has been outperformed by the R2000 by four times so far.

Boeing beats Airbus, GE cleans house, GM, etc. That's pretty much what trump has fantasized about.

Let's see if he and his clique of low tier billionaires have their interests aligned with the american people.

Comment

Election to last trading day

28 Billion USD have flowed out of global bond funds and 18 Billion USD of this has flowed into US Stocks.

Comment

Defense stocks are up- literally one can make a killing on some of these. I failed to buy GD before it popped. I'm thinking of buying some next week.

But I don't know if Trump will actually execute and spend hundreds of billions more on defense

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/national-defense/

Comment

Kellyann is articulate and behaves as Trump's Joseph Goebbals; always talks about him as if he is the greatest human being ever to live. She often talks to the press in his stead.

Bannon and Breitbart are not alt right but white nationalist lite; they believe the judeo-christian social structure as the most superior culture and necessary for the survival of the American people. They are committed to the survival and prosperity of future generations and see elimination of consumer and gov't debt as the core priority.

Bannon seeks to counterassault and achieve final victory over the Democrats who have won the culture wars. He is also committed to the extermination of radical islam. His philosophy and worldview is dark; of life or death struggle and decisive action must happen now.

In watching his talks, it is clear to me that due to extensive talents, Bannon is some type of strategic genius. It is now obvious to me that he was influential during the successful Trump campaign as he understood the big strategic picture and power structures better than MSM.

The website is counter-agitation that seeks to respond to the Democratic party propagandizing and bias in MSM news reporting and research coverage.

The articles use intellectual-type reasoning and rhetoric to promote offensive views. In my view they go way too far in their attacks against minorities, homosexuals, muslims, feminists, etc. So far that is it is disgusting.

Last edited by Cult Icon; 27 Nov 16, 23:34.

Comment

There is something renegade about Trump's clique. They are largely outside of the mainstream. Most of them are truly talented, genius type billionaires and not top level corporate/gov't/academic political careerist types.

All of them are barely billionaires and may feel resentment from being kept out of the loop of the global elite.

Also not mentioned is Peter Thiel, who helped Trump and will benefit from the largess of this victory.

His cabinet choices are also renegade.

I wonder if they fancy themselves revolutionaries? As his cabinet fills up, the purpose of these individuals should become more clear.

This is truly the "Trump Experiment!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                        The Donald seems to have picked up a few pointers from a guy named Adolf in 1933 who got a lot of the pissed off population to support him in his lead up to leadership.....of course when he, Adolf, "got in" he had all the rabble that supported him rounded up and disposed of.....

History repeats its self now and again...
                        I nominate this for the most idiotic post since the election.

Tuebor

Comment

There is something renegade about Trump's clique. They are largely outside of the mainstream. Most of them are truly talented, genius type billionaires and not top level corporate/gov't/academic political careerist types.

All of them are barely billionaires and may feel resentment from being kept out of the loop of the global elite.

Also not mentioned is Peter Thiel, who helped Trump and will benefit from the largess of this victory.

His cabinet choices are also renegade.

I wonder if they fancy themselves revolutionaries? As his cabinet fills up, the purpose of these individuals should become more clear.

This is truly the "Trump Experiment!"
                          Trump has been rubbing shoulders with the Clinton's and George Soros for how long now? I don't think that's being out of the loop with the global elite.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I rarely see him or his other people around those global business/corporate conferences. There's something socially distinct about him

Comment

Conway, 49, has rejected an offer to be Trumpís White House communications director
                              Last edited by Cult Icon; 29 Nov 16, 09:49.

Comment

Defense stocks are up- literally one can make a killing on some of these. I failed to buy GD before it popped. I'm thinking of buying some next week.

But I don't know if Trump will actually execute and spend hundreds of billions more on defense

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/national-defense/
                                Go for Lockheed Martin if I may suggest. They tend to be more patriotic than GE.

Plus old Skunky is a cool department.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/aer...kunkworks.html
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X