The Trump Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    -First off Mrs Clinton did nothing wrong and Trump was simply utilizing political points by claiming Mrs Clinton to be crooked. Trump really had no choice but to not pursue charges against Mrs Clinton considering Clinton won the popular vote. Americans would have been up in arms had Mrs Clinton been prosecuted....it would be the same if say China, Japan, or any other country wanted to go after Clinton..Americans would fight that kind of action as they should.
    Clinton committed as least 3 felonies WRT her personal server.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Funny.
      In another thread it was claimed multiple times that no criminal act was committed unless proven and by conviction acknowledged as proven in a court of law.
      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

One could start by looking at his website and see what his platform was up to the election, for example;

From his web page and current during campaign months, Trump's position on foreign policy and ISIS - Radical Islam;
        EXCERPT/QUOTE;
        DONALD J. TRUMPíS VISION

Peace through strength will be at the center of our foreign policy. We will achieve a stable, peaceful world with less conflict and more common ground.

Advance Americaís core national interests, promote regional stability, and produce an easing of tensions in the world. Work with Congress to fully repeal the defense sequester and submit a new budget to rebuild our depleted military.

Rebuild our military, enhance and improve intelligence and cyber capabilities.

End the current strategy of nation-building and regime change.

Ensure our security procedures and refugee policy takes into account the security of the American people.

Read Donald J. Trumpís Plan to Make America Safe and Respected Again, here.

Work with our Arab allies and friends in the Middle East in the fight against ISIS.

Pursue aggressive joint and coalition military operations to crush and destroy ISIS, international cooperation to cutoff their funding, expand intelligence sharing, and cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable their propaganda and recruiting.

Defeat the ideology of radical Islamic terrorism just as we won the Cold War.

Establish new screening procedures and enforce our immigration laws to keep terrorists out of the United States.

Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.

Establish a Commission on Radical Islam to identify and explain to the American public the core convictions and beliefs of Radical Islam, to identify the warning signs of radicalization, and to expose the networks in our society that support radicalization.

Read Donald J. Trumpís Detailed Plan to Defeat ISIS, here.

Read Mr. Trump's Remarks at the Center for the National Interest, in Manchester, New Hampshire, and in Youngstown, Ohio.
        https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policie...efeating-isis/
        Last edited by G David Bock; 23 Nov 16, 17:22. Reason: spacing for easier read
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

The main Trump website;
          https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

The Policies page;
          https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
            '

Our Dutch friend has it right

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
            Funny.
            In another thread it was claimed multiple times that no criminal act was committed unless proven and by conviction acknowledged as proven in a court of law.
            Mrs Clinton is by definition, a non criminal due to the fact that Mrs Clinton has not been found guilty by any US court of law.

I support Trump, I ask you to support Mrs Clinton. I dont think Mr Trump is a criminal( he has been accused of being one but not proven by any court of law) I ask you to also view Mrs Clinton as I view Trump.This is part of what Trump has been saying, Trump in fact congratulated Mrs Clinton and called on the country to Unite.

The enemy is ISIL not our fellow Americans. And we need to team up with Iran, Russia and Syria to destroy ISIL.
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
              '

Our Dutch friend has it right
              Mrs Clinton is by definition, a non criminal due to the fact that Mrs Clinton has not been found guilty by any US court of law.
              No he is not right. By his definition if I was to kill someone but was never prosecuted for it that person would never have been killed.
              The crime was still committed weather she is found guilty or not.

I support Trump, I ask you to support Mrs Clinton.
              No.

I dont think Mr Trump is a criminal( he has been accused of being one but not proven by any court of law) I ask you to also view Mrs Clinton as I view Trump.
              I'm glade, never going to happen.

This is part of what Trump has been saying, Trump in fact congratulated Mrs Clinton and called on the country to Unite.
              Trump is a politician (now) he is trying to unite the country. I am not.

The enemy is ISIL not our fellow Americans. And we need to team up with Iran, Russia and Syria to destroy ISIL.
              ISIL is easily destroyed is we have the will and commitment to do so. But we donít so let someone else do it. Maybe OíBama can go and talk them to death.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                Actually, anyone and anything that doesn't match the dogma of the "Liberals and anti-semites" is "controversial" - to them, and this is more than a matter of semantics, but one of ideology.
                Seriously? Liberals are many things but they are typically not anti-Semites. Granted, you can pin that whole idiotic "cultural appropriation" thing on liberals, restitution for the descendants of slaves; ditto. Gender neutrality; you bet your last penny! But anti-Semitism? Hardly! Do avoid parroting the cretinous positions of the Belgian "gentleman." That sort of pithecoid diatribe should be left to hardcore believers and professionals such as Ljadw. You might hurt yourself if you insist in engaging in such antics.
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

18 U.S. Code ß 798 - Disclosure of classified information

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                  You are guessing at best. First, the disclosures must have been committed knowingly; that was not reasonably established. Second, the law stipulates that "Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law any property constituting or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation; and any of the personís property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation." However, if you have a different statute in mind, please post the appropriate reference.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
                  Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                  Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                    Seriously? Liberals are many things but they are typically not anti-Semites. Granted, you can pin that whole idiotic "cultural appropriation" thing on liberals, restitution for the descendants of slaves; ditto. Gender neutrality; you bet your last penny! But anti-Semitism? Hardly! Do avoid parroting the cretinous positions of the Belgian "gentleman." That sort of pithecoid diatribe should be left to hardcore believers and professionals such as Ljadw. You might hurt yourself if you insist in engaging in such antics.
                    40 % of the Democrats in Congress support the anti-semitic and anti-Israel J Street . J Street supports the performance of 7 Jewish Children, a modern remake of Jud SŁss.

A "Occupy Wall Street " demonstration was used for anti-Semitic slogans .

I see what's happening in Europe where the Liberal Media are pouring oil on the anti-Semitic fire and where Jewish schools are protected by armed guards . The Diamond District in Antwerp is a fortified castle .

The same is happening in the US : see what's happening at the UCLA. The BLM militia (better known as the SST :Soros Storm Troopers) are openly anti-semitic .

Comment

liberals in the US are not anti-semites

the US is a big country. your country has the population of NYC

these fringe groups like OWS are specks of dust
                      Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                      Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                      Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                      Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                        My anecdotal and personal experience with liberal friends and aquaintances has shown they are more anti-Jewish than Conservatives, or "moderates". Perhaps your expereinces and/or perseptions differ.

Comment

Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary

Something about some members Trump's cliche indicates that they are part of the 'barely billionaire' club. (top 2000 richest Americans) They are not part of the global elite and they are domestic oriented. He probably knew and befriended these individuals as far back as the 1980s or maybe earlier.

Trump himself is worth only an estimated 4 B. He claims 10B.

Generals Flynn and Mattis both were cashiered during the Obama administration for being politically incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            . The Diamond District in Antwerp is a fortified castle .

Spent one week there at the beginning of the month.
                            Saw 2 Belgian soldiers .
                            Fortified?
                            In your cranium.
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Characteristics of the advisors:

-lean on any gov't or white house experience.

- two strains:

1. Protectionists: anti-trade agreements and anti-immigration
                              2. Supply-siders: cutting taxes and regulation will boost growth. Particularly favor the energy sector.

-unusually weak in academia and Silicon valley

----------------

-A domestic flavor- these are not members of the global elite and are barely billionaires.

-The academic policy wonks in his advisors are old school scam artists selling the trickle-me-down - they might as well have been transported from the 1980s.

-Council is heavy on Real Estate developers, Hedge fund and private equity investors/distressed debt investors. Commerce Sec. Ross is a distressed debt investor.

Advisors and Trump's high finance & real estate buddies may win the largess of contracts for the first trillion dollars of federal spending.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X