Clear All

• The Trump Experiment

Post daily updates of Trump's actions.
    Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
    Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
    Barbarossa Derailed I & II
    Battle of Kalinin October 1941

11/9/2016

-S&P500 up 3%, Russell 2000 up 11% since win; domestic and world financial markets literally molding itself to the Trump vision.

-Controversial individual Bannon appointed.

-Lt. General Flynn (ret.) appointed.

-Trump announces that he would like to work 2 jobs: Running America and running his business.

11/21/2016

-Trump attacks mainstream media leaders for biased coverage at Trump Tower

11/22/2016

-Trump is not going to pursue criminal charges against 'crooked Hilary.' Continues to add to his record of doing complete turnarounds for political opportunism.

-Romney and Mattis favored for S of S and S of D so far.

-Trump publicly denounces the alt-right as the worst scumbags in america. Defends Bannon.

-NYT's has started the media attacks against Trump: Opinion Leader Krugman pens a series of hysterics, calling Trump "the most corrupt" president in US history and claims that his plans will fail but shows no evidence.

Comment

Are you really up for this much typing?
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

For the ones who voted for him : do you know where he's going now ,at 2 months from the pledge ?
        Cause he seems to turn the back to his promises ,seen from here.
        May be he's like all the politicians after ?
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I will post periodically. I read the papers every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
            I will post periodically. I read the papers every day.
            That isn't much of a recommendation.

I will point one thing out: he did not about face on Hillary, just passed on the e-mails. The smarter move is to go after the Clinton Foundation, which even Hillary supporters are admitting is a bit dodgy.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              I will point one thing out: he did not about face on Hillary, just passed on the e-mails. The smarter move is to go after the Clinton Foundation, which even Hillary supporters are admitting is a bit dodgy.
              Not sure that's a good idea as it would bring Trump's charities into the spotlight.

Comment

Post daily updates of Trump's actions.
                Last edited by Bass_Man86; 23 Nov 16, 12:35.
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

11/9/2016

-S&P500 up 3%, Russell 2000 up 11% since win; domestic and world financial markets literally molding itself to the Trump vision.

-Lt. General Flynn (ret.) appointed.

-Trump announces that he would like to work 2 jobs: Running America and running his business.

11/21/2016

-Trump attacks mainstream media leaders for biased coverage at Trump Tower

11/22/2016

-Trump is not going to pursue criminal charges against 'crooked Hilary.' Continues to add to his record of doing complete turnarounds for political opportunism.

-Romney and Mattis favored for S of S and S of D so far.

-Trump publicly denounces the alt-right as the worst scumbags in america. Defends Bannon.

-NYT's has started the media attacks against Trump: Opinion Leader Krugman pens a series of hysterics, calling Trump "the most corrupt" president in US history and claims that his plans will fail but shows no evidence.
                  -First off Mrs Clinton did nothing wrong and Trump was simply utilizing political points by claiming Mrs Clinton to be crooked. Trump really had no choice but to not pursue charges against Mrs Clinton considering Clinton won the popular vote. Americans would have been up in arms had Mrs Clinton been prosecuted....it would be the same if say China, Japan, or any other country wanted to go after Clinton..Americans would fight that kind of action as they should.

-Romney was also highly critical of Trump. Its just politics wrt the differences and subsequent exchange of ideas between Trump and Romney

-Trump has consistently rejected bigots. Like wrt me and denouncing ISIL bigots...its not Trumps fault that some folks do not believe Trump when it comes to Trump denouncing bigots. Christians have said we reject Priests who harm innocents, but yet there are still anti Christians.. Muslims have said we reject ISIL yet there are still anti Muslims in this world. Trump said he rejects bigotry, yet there are still folks calling Trump a bigot. Obama says he is a Christian yet some ignorant Jerks still call Obama as a Muslim. We cant help it if folks dont want to listen or are themselves bigots.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

11/9/2016

There is nothing controversial about Bannon, except that he is hated by the Liberals and anti-semites (who are mostly the same ) .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                      There is nothing controversial about Bannon, except that he is hated by the Liberals and anti-semites (who are mostly the same ) .
                      does anybody actually read that website? It seems like nobody does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                        -First off Mrs Clinton did nothing wrong and Trump was simply utilizing political points by claiming Mrs Clinton to be crooked. Trump really had no choice but to not pursue charges against Mrs Clinton considering Clinton won the popular vote. Americans would have been up in arms had Mrs Clinton been prosecuted....it would be the same if say China, Japan, or any other country wanted to go after Clinton..Americans would fight that kind of action as they should.

-Romney was also highly critical of Trump. Its just politics wrt the differences and subsequent exchange of ideas between Trump and Romney

-Trump has consistently rejected bigots. Like wrt me and denouncing ISIL bigots...its not Trumps fault that some folks do not believe Trump when it comes to Trump denouncing bigots. Christians have said we reject Priests who harm innocents, but yet there are still anti Christians.. Muslims have said we reject ISIL yet there are still anti Muslims in this world. Trump said he rejects bigotry, yet there are still folks calling Trump a bigot. Obama says he is a Christian yet some ignorant Jerks still call Obama as a Muslim. We cant help it if folks dont want to listen or are themselves bigots.
                        Wrong - Hilary did a lot of criminal things prohibited BY LAW.

Loyalty is a good thing - stupidity in the face of known facts is not.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

OMG you have posted some whoppers in the past but this post is a classic even for you. Do you have any idea whatsoever of what you are planning on saying before you actually start typing?
                          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Actually, anyone and anything that doesn't match the dogma of the "Liberals and anti-semites" is "controversial" - to them, and this is more than a matter of semantics, but one of ideology.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Aber View Post
                              Not sure that's a good idea as it would bring Trump's charities into the spotlight.
                              They are already in the spotlight. With no criminal actions, just some self reported errors.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X