Trump's Favorability Syrockets to 5-yr High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
    Allow me in respond to your post in kind....the battle of Hastings was fought in 1066, therefore Trump is an idiot.
    Battle of Hastings? Interesting post. Allow me to respond to your post in kind...which side were the Canadians on?
    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
      So are polls suddenly accurate or does this information convey meaningful information about leadership qualities?
      Apart from underestimating support for Brexit and Trump by about 5%, polls are generally accurate within their margins of error.

Trumpís uptick in favorability could be due to many factors.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        Apart from underestimating support for Brexit and Trump by about 5%, polls are generally accurate within their margins of error.

Trumpís uptick in favorability could be due to many factors.
        Or you could see his vote level is close to his popular vote percentages.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
          Or you could see his vote level is close to his popular vote percentages.
          Votes do not equate into popularity. A lot of candidate's votes are for the machine, or 'against' the other candidate.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Working...
          X