Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Favorability Syrockets to 5-yr High

He should get a Nobel Prize for this...
    PRINCETON, N.J. -- Donald Trump's favorable rating has improved from 34% to 42% after his election as president. While a majority in the U.S. still have an unfavorable view of him, his image is the best it has been since March 2011 when 43% viewed him positively.

[...]

http://www.gallup.com/poll/197576/tr...campaign=tiles

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

GEE, WOW and Gosh!!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      GEE, WOW and Gosh!!!!!
      You can't get from 34% to 50% without going through 42%...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

And??

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
          And??
          At 4% per week, Trump's favoribility rating will be 80% by Inauguration Day and well over eleventy gazillion percent when he is reelected in 2020...

Comment

Its a big jump from two weeks ago, when polls were saying he was going to lose the election...
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

So the majority of people still dont like him.
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                So the majority of people still dont like him.
                The majority of people don't like any POTUS. In most elections, the majority of people do not vote. Assuming there was zero voter fraud (very unlikely on the part of the DNC) only about 52% of the people bothered to vote in this election.

Congress' approval rating hasn't broken 40% in decades.

Once again, you don't get how US politics work. It is a spectator sport, and not everyone follows it.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  The majority of people don't like any POTUS. In most elections, the majority of people do not vote. Assuming there was zero voter fraud (very unlikely on the part of the DNC) only about 52% of the people bothered to vote in this election.

Congress' approval rating hasn't broken 40% in decades.

Once again, you don't get how US politics work. It is a spectator sport, and not everyone follows it.
                  I was talking about the data from the graph shown.

All so thats a prety common fact in every country

America is not special
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

I still don't like or trust him. I voted for him mind you. Given the alternative of the hell hag I didn't have much choice. But still he's already betrayed us with his saying he doesn't want to go after her...

Strike one.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                      At 4% per week, Trump's favoribility rating will be 80% by Inauguration Day and well over eleventy gazillion percent when he is reelected in 2020...
                      So are polls suddenly accurate or does this information convey meaningful information about leadership qualities?

Comment

So are polls suddenly accurate or does this information convey meaningful information about leadership qualities?

We haven't had a leader since Reagen, so who are your leaders in Canada?
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Polls are still lying. Besides for small pockets of retards rioting and whiny foreigners telling us how to feel, Trump is in total command and his approval is 95%.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

We haven't had a leader since Reagen, so who are your leaders in Canada?
                            Allow me in respond to your post in kind....the battle of Hastings was fought in 1066, therefore Trump is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                              Polls are still lying. Besides for small pockets of retards rioting and whiny foreigners telling us how to feel, Trump is in total command and his approval is 95%.

Yes I figured in Trumpland polls are meaningless, thus I wondered about the thread since it would seem to convey no information.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X