Chief Spokesperson statement on Mrs Clinton Email server etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Spokesperson statement on Mrs Clinton Email server etc

Top Trump Spokeswomen/campaign manager Kellyanne Conway lays out Mrs Clinton's future quite clearly:

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to other Republicans, former Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday.

"I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don't find her to be honest or trustworthy," she added. "But if Donald Trump can help her heal then perhaps that's a good thing."
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

This is reasonable. As much as I would like Hillary held to the same standards as others, it is probably best to put this behind us. Much like Ford did with Nixon.

I still think we need to get to the bottom of the State dept's role in this as well as their involvement in any "pay for play" with the Clinton Foundation.
    As well as an independent review of the FBI and DOJ's actions.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      This is reasonable. As much as I would like Hillary held to the same standards as others, it is probably best to put this behind us. Much like Ford did with Nixon.

I still think we need to get to the bottom of the State dept's role in this as well as their involvement in any "pay for play" with the Clinton Foundation.
      As well as an independent review of the FBI and DOJ's actions.
      I agree, not sure about his base however. Do this first thing will however lt 'die' away.

Time will tell.
      “To talk of many things:
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        I agree, not sure about his base however. Do this first thing will however lt 'die' away.

Time will tell.
        The Clintons are done in politics. With no more influence to pedal, the Clinton Foundation will likely whither away. Much as I'd love to see HRC in an orange jumpsuit, I wouldn't want this to happen...

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Let the investigations take place and then if she and those in the State Department are found guilty then pardon her if he wants. Let the citizens of USA see for sure what happened at Clinton FOundation and State Depat. if anything at all did. Tired of these politicians protecting one another for sake of "healing" (bull sh it) White collar crime is far more destructive than some poor man going to jail for stealing food.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            The Clintons are done in politics. With no more influence to pedal, the Clinton Foundation will likely whither away. Much as I'd love to see HRC in an orange jumpsuit, I wouldn't want this to happen...
            "If you want to keep your insurance or your doctor you'll be able too....."

"And I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, but I'm going to say it, and I hate to say it. But if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it, and we're going to have a special prosecutor."
            “To talk of many things:
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Well, millions of his supporters will read one version of this as they browse the web today. Current headline at Breitbart.com

[IMG][/IMG]
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

The President elect himself confirms this in his off then on again NYT interview. As reported by Politico:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...-conway-231735

It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about,” he said Tuesday afternoon in an on-the-record discussion with reporters from The New York Times.
                When asked about the effect this might have on his supporters:

I don't think they will be disappointed. I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country,” he said, adding that prosecuting Clinton “would be very, very divisive for the country.”
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X