TV scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson threatens President-elect Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson threatens President-elect Trump

TV Cosmologist, Astrophysicist and climate advocate Neil deGrasse Tyson wants to “grab Trump by the Crotch” when he meets the President-elect to talk about science, to get his attention.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson: I’ll grab Trump by the crotch when I meet him

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson says he wants to use an unusual greeting when he meets President-elect Donald Trump.

“When I meet President Trump, I may first grab his crotch — to get his attention — then discuss Science with him,” Tyson tweeted Friday afternoon.

When I meet President Trump, I may first grab his crotch — to get his attention — then discuss Science with him.

— Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson) November 18, 2016

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...hen-i-meet-him

Sadly Tyson seems to have chickened out and deleted the original crotch grab tweet. Rather a shame really – Trump seems to like people who have the character to stand by what they believe. Having said that, I strongly suspect if and when President-elect Trump meets Tyson, Trump would prefer a traditional handshake rather than a crotch grab.

The following is a video of Tyson explaining why he thinks electing climate “deniers” represents the downfall of democracy.

[...]

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/11/...by-the-crotch/

Oh wait, the pop scientist was just joking about assaulting the POTUS...
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson Threatens to Grab Donald Trump By The, Uh, Asteroids
    by Alex Griswold | 2:03 pm, November 18th, 2016

Watch Uranus, Donald: astrophysicist and pop scientist Neil DeGrasse Tyson recently joked about greeting the president-elect in an, uh, interesting fashion if they ever met.

In a Friday tweet, Tyson joked about grabbing Donald Trump by the Little Dipper to get his attention.

[...]

http://www.mediaite.com/online/neil-...-uh-asteroids/

It's nowhere near as bad as joking about the Russians locating HRC's illegally deleted emails...

Hopefully President Trump's first budget will zero this out...
    Federal funding for climate change research, technology, international assistance, and adaptation has increased from $2.4 billion in 1993 to $11.6 billion in 2014, with an additional $26.1 billion for climate change programs and activities provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009. As shown in figure 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has reported federal climate change funding in three main categories since 1993:
    • technology to reduce emissions,
    • science to better understand climate change, and
    • international assistance for developing countries.

[...]

http://www.gao.gov/key_issues/climat.../issue_summary

$12 billion per year will more than cover an expansion of the US Navy to 350 ships.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 21 Nov 16, 12:05.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

What a shame. Our Donald might have liked the greeting...

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      What a shame. Our Donald might have liked the greeting...

Pruitt
      He did say that celebrities can get away with crotch grabbing...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        The Hollywood Hand Shake.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          The Hollywood Hand Shake.
          LOL!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

A good crotch grab by a celebrity is something ever one wants
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

It depends a bit on who is grabbing...

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Actually, to paraphrase, he said when you are famous(or very rich), they (beautiful women) LET YOU grab them by the "crotch".

If they "let you", don't object or protest at the time, how can it be "assault"?

Meanwhile I keep flashing back to a scene in "Crocodile Dundee" where he used the "crotch grab" to verify a transexual/female impersonator.
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Hopefully President Trump's first budget will zero this out...[INDENT]Federal funding for climate change research, technology, international assistance, and adaptation has increased from $2.4 billion in 1993 to $11.6 billion in 2014, with an additional $26.1 billion for climate change programs and activities provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009. As shown in figure 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has reported federal climate change funding in three main categories since 1993:
                  • technology to reduce emissions,
                  • science to better understand climate change, and
                  • international assistance for developing countries.

$12 billion per year will more than cover an expansion of the US NAvy to 350 ships.
                  What the "crotch grab"?! Stop funding this flat earth non-science and watch it disappear.

Comment

Well, one thing we'd have learned for sure if he had was just how much of a man The Donald really is...

Comment

[INDENT]TV Cosmologist, Astrophysicist and climate advocate Neil deGrasse Tyson wants to “grab Trump by the Crotch” when he meets the President-elect to talk about science, to get his attention.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Neil *definitely* deserves a medal.

That's the key to getting the attention of our Predator-elect in chief. Make it all about sex!

They need to rebrand "Global Climate Change" to "Global Sex change."

The Chump would tweet about it all night long.
                      "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                      -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        Actually, to paraphrase, he said when you are famous(or very rich), they (beautiful women) LET YOU grab them by the "crotch".
                        How do they "LET YOU?" By standing there? Do they wave their crotch at you as an invitation? Or maybe it's because they have a crotch at all that they LET YOU?"

Jeezus H. KEERIST!

Man, I'll say this for the Chump, his election as increased my knowledge of the regressives tenfold.

"But at what cost?," I ask myself, "But at what cost?"
                        "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                        -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
                          How do they "LET YOU?" By standing there? Do they wave their crotch at you as an invitation? Or maybe it's because they have a crotch at all that they LET YOU?"

Jeezus H. KEERIST!

Man, I'll say this for the Chump, his election as increased my knowledge of the regressives tenfold.

"But at what cost?," I ask myself, "But at what cost?"
                          The concept is known as taking someone's statement literally, as in what they actually said, "quote":

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
                          "Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."

http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex...p-audio-pussy/

I'm not saying what he said or claimed to do is proper conduct, just that we have here another case of something mis-quoted and out of context, classic distortion from the Regressive Left.

Comment

The '70s must have been a truly wild time, 'cause we didn't greet each other with crotch grabs when I went to high school.

Tyson and I attended the same high school twelve years apart.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Not really much of a threat.

This is a threat
                              The chief executive of a tech start-up has had to resign after he threatened to assassinate US President-elect Donald Trump on his Facebook account and his comments went viral on the internet.

Matt Harrigan, the founder, president and CEO of San Francisco-based cybersecurity firm called PacketSled, was so angry about Trump being elected that he posted several angry Facebook statuses on election night.

One status said, "I'm going to kill the president Elect", followed by "Nope, getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you mother******. I'll find you". Harrigan also challenged the CIA to stop him.
                              http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tech-ceo-fo...cebook-1591717

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X