The Benghazi connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benghazi connection.

The rather interesting story of Marc Chapman, aka Marc Turi, Obama, Hillary, arms deals, and Benghazi...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...aler/94023174/

How a major scammer with a criminal past, name changes, and such became an international arms dealer for the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton...

The Justice Department was going to prosecute this guy right up until the Judge presiding ruled the government would have to turn over e-mails between the defendant, Obama (well, his administration), and Hillary Clinton (as SoS). When that happened, suddenly prosecutors declined to continue and had Chapman / Turi sign an agreement to get out of the arms business, dropping all the charges right before the election...

Go figure...

Really? Nobody's interested in a guy who was making arms deals with Libyan rebels to send them hundreds of millions in arms with Hillary's stamp of approval on it? When the situation went south she left him out to dry and the government started prosecuting him right up until Hillary's scamming would be exposed and suddenly they cut a deal to let him off on everything so long as he gets out of the arms business...

Comment

Oh I'm interested, just confirms my take on the story. Stevens was offed to shut him up...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Really? Nobody's interested in a guy who was making arms deals with Libyan rebels to send them hundreds of millions in arms with Hillary's stamp of approval on it? When the situation went south she left him out to dry and the government started prosecuting him right up until Hillary's scamming would be exposed and suddenly they cut a deal to let him off on everything so long as he gets out of the arms business...
        just saw it..........calm down...... Its just another in the long list of corruption in government.........I guess its like a disease.. you have it enough and you build up immunity. Also...Hillary and Obama are now irrelevant........a fate worse than death for them both.

Comment

Interesting read, reminds me somewhat of a book I read years ago called Charlie Wilsons War ,only this didn't work out and Chalie's did

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            It's not that we're not interested, TAG, it's just that you can only "expose" so much about a known corruption regarding Hilary and Obama.

It's just another shovel full of you-know-what on top of an already sky high pile.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X