The Thread to end all political Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Thread to end all political Threads

... regarding the recent Election, I mean...

The leftists aren't merely wrong, they're dishonest and malevolent. They still hold us, our values and our heritage in contempt. They still mean to destroy the reputations and careers of dissenters. They still adore illegal aliens, jihadists, dindu thugs and the perverts du jour. They still insult and demean us and teach our kids to despise America, us and themselves. They still mean to trash what remains of the Constitution.

The internet is full of their abuse and threats of bloodshed. The violence in the streets backs it up. What do they offer by way of reconciliation? Where is the middle ground in Senate Minority Leader Whorey Reid's address:
    Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try. If Trump wants to roll back the tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately.
    Told ya so... what a punk!

Winners don't demand a truce, losers do. For guidance in this, see Patton, Puller, Nimitz, et al. Winners dictate terms and keep pummeling 'em until they're accepted. Concessions in return for nothing is what put the "cuck" in cuckservative. Trump needn't reassure those who oppose him, he needs to reassure his supporters by keeping his promises. Pay attention to what he does, not what he says. Keep in mind, much of what he'll say will be calculated blather however alarming it seems.

The beltway progressives are paralyzed with fear, confused and riven with self reproach, reeling in shock. They doubt their abilities, each other and their leadership. Are we to believe there will be a better time? Consider the old military maxim: "if you find yourself in a fair fight, someone didn't do their job". Stomp on 'em and keep stomping on 'em until they give you good reason to stop. Or ... or was it all talk?

For the first time in eighty-eight years Republicans will control the White House, the Senate and the House. Will Trump press his overwhelming advantage quickly and decisively or will he devote himself to "healing"? The difference is what separates a movement from a detonation. We've had enough weepy, unwarranted magnanimity. He didn't promise us the Peaceable Kingdom. His book is entitled The Art Of The Deal. Will he remember some things are not his to trade away?
    ,,,, or will he, like Reagan, make concessions relying on promises they'll repudiate later?

I say, don't give them the chance, ANY chance, to screw us this time. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt, not a single inch of leeway, and trust them not a jot.

I agree, lets do a tax audit on the left. Let's investigate the IRS and make the underlings roll on their superiors, same with the justice dept. If they've violated the law we should punish them to the full extent.

Hell they've been doing it to us for the last decade. Let's return the favor...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      I agree, lets do a tax audit on the left. Let's investigate the IRS and make the underlings roll on their superiors, same with the justice dept. If they've violated the law we should punish them to the full extent.

You are thinking too small- go full-bore after the Clintons.
      Get THEM to roll over on George Soros, and smash that whole Ricco-style crew.

Then maybe we can deal with that other source of corruption, lies and insanity-The news media.
      Jeff Jarvis at the City University of New York says ,
      “I fear that journalism is irredeemably broken, a failure. My profession failed to inform the public about the fascist they are electing.”
      This is how journalists see journalism, corrupt but not corrupt enough!!!
      You knew this was coming too, the well-worn 'white backlash against Obama' thing. Jamelle Bouie, a Person Of Colour Womyn and writer for Slate says , “I didn't quite understand how much white people hated us, or could at least live with that hate. Now I do.” Actually, she understands no such thing.

The news media's post-election chorus of endlessly expressed "inexpressible" shock reveals journalism as it actually is. One needn't wonder why the press made an embarrassing spectacle of itself. Once again they constructed an alternate reality on an unfit foundation and praised it in gushing detail while at the same freaking TIME dismissing doubters as hopeless rubes . Once again they repeated and enlarged talking points handed them by the designated winners, or supplied them outright when a need went unfulfilled.

You KNOW what I am taling about here... don't forget it in a couple of months, like the media wants you to!

Once again news media celebrities populated the talk shows and nodded and agreed and traded memorable zingers. When on TV they represented themselves as experts and insiders, elsewhere they claimed to be unbiased seekers of fact. They used ordinary people as props for whatever story they wish to sell, but when the occasion called for thoughtful insights they interviewed each other.

Once again their polls were jiggered to comply with the canonical narrative. They say no one could have seen this coming. (TOLD YA SO) I say you can't find what you're not looking for. Nor did they underestimate this or mis-analyze that. They agreed on a result, adjusted the input to suit, then scienced it up with numbers and jazzy charts. In other words, the polls were an exercise in goal seeking .

The news media, a public intelligence gathering operation at heart, is wholly and openly in service to the progressive cause and, as such, misled their paymasters as well as their customers.
      A classic error of totalitarian regimes is coming to believe their own propaganda. Possible but unlikely in this case. Not even their beloved USSR fell into that trap. More likely they substituted their paradigm for reality, as comically clunky a misrepresentation as it was.
      Trump won because he wouldn't believe the unbelievable.
      His supporters never did.

Once again the press has earned the absolute contempt of the people, they value their own opinions more than the canned hectoring of the fawning, too clever, self-congratulatory cretins who occupy former newsrooms. When the election results were in, busloads of their most reliable customers took to the streets knowing it would be portrayed as uncontainable righteous outrage. It's okay, keep it up, there will be a backlash to the backlash too.
      Shall the press again be surprised we talk among ourselves?
      ....Deeper and deeper.

Rant over for now, but I ain't the only one.
      Lots of people out there are going off in a similar way, wanna hear from some of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Another whinny attack thread that you seemed so concerned about earlier. Interesting no concern at all with this one.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
          Another whinny attack thread that you seemed so concerned about earlier. Interesting no concern at all with this one.
          Oh, really?
          And who here am I attacking, pray tell?

You?
          I don't recall seeing anything about you holding elected office or working in the media (altho it would be of minimal shock if you DO).

What's the beef, exactly?

Comment

You really want to see the Left go into apoplexy? Since Republicans control both Houses and the Presidency, they should pass a voter registration and identification act that requires everyone registering to prove their citizenship in person when doing so, along with requiring voter ID of some sort to vote in person or to send in a mail in ballot. For the later maybe requiring they use a notary public or other official means to verify their ballot envelope is theirs and theirs alone.
            Make it so that everyone registering using the federal form has to re-register under the new system too...

That should give Democrats and the Left a stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              You really want to see the Left go into apoplexy? Since Republicans control both Houses and the Presidency, they should pass a voter registration and identification act that requires everyone registering to prove their citizenship in person when doing so, along with requiring voter ID of some sort to vote ....
              You mean, like every other civilized nation on Earth?
              Heaven forbid!!!!
              Wanna hear the Dems flip to believing in American Exceptionalism in a heartbeat?

Well, why not, THEY are the ones going all Hawkish all of a sudden.... or dare I say, Chicken Hawk?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Oh, really?
                And who here am I attacking, pray tell?

You?
                I don't recall seeing anything about you holding elected office or working in the media (altho it would be of minimal shock if you DO).

What's the beef, exactly?
                1) His candidate lost.

2) Good things are happening for America.

These never sit well with liberals.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Pay attention to what he does, not what he says. Keep in mind, much of what he'll say will be calculated blather however alarming it seems.

Exo....these democrat supporters are carrying on like Shakan mourners at Nandi's** funeral.

My mother always told me that the older I got the more of a conservative 'bent' I would have and retain.

What she didn't know was that my tranistion from fencesitter to dyed in the wool conservative would occur in such a short space of time....over this election period, in fact.

I cannot bring myself to associate with a group of people who have carried on in the way that supporters of Hillary Clinton have in the past two weeks.

I'm also fairly sure that Trump supporters would simply have grumbled, and gotten on with the business of living fairly quickly, that is...immediately.

Shameful behaviour for a country as rich as the U.S. 536 million dollars on a campaign where 98% of the supporters fully expected to WIN. They weren't just guessing, they thought they were ENTITLED to their candidate recieving the keys to the oval office.

Unprecedented.

**Shaka's mom, for the uninitiated.
                  Last edited by Drusus Nero; 19 Nov 16, 22:45.
                  My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                  GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                  Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      You are thinking too small- go full-bore after the Clintons.
                      Get THEM to roll over on George Soros, and smash that whole Ricco-style crew.

Then maybe we can deal with that other source of corruption, lies and insanity-The news media.
                      Jeff Jarvis at the City University of New York says , This is how journalists see journalism, corrupt but not corrupt enough!!!
                      You knew this was coming too, the well-worn 'white backlash against Obama' thing. Jamelle Bouie, a Person Of Colour Womyn and writer for Slate says , “I didn't quite understand how much white people hated us, or could at least live with that hate. Now I do.” Actually, she understands no such thing.

The news media's post-election chorus of endlessly expressed "inexpressible" shock reveals journalism as it actually is. One needn't wonder why the press made an embarrassing spectacle of itself. Once again they constructed an alternate reality on an unfit foundation and praised it in gushing detail while at the same freaking TIME dismissing doubters as hopeless rubes . Once again they repeated and enlarged talking points handed them by the designated winners, or supplied them outright when a need went unfulfilled.

You KNOW what I am taling about here... don't forget it in a couple of months, like the media wants you to!

Once again news media celebrities populated the talk shows and nodded and agreed and traded memorable zingers. When on TV they represented themselves as experts and insiders, elsewhere they claimed to be unbiased seekers of fact. They used ordinary people as props for whatever story they wish to sell, but when the occasion called for thoughtful insights they interviewed each other.

Once again their polls were jiggered to comply with the canonical narrative. They say no one could have seen this coming. (TOLD YA SO) I say you can't find what you're not looking for. Nor did they underestimate this or mis-analyze that. They agreed on a result, adjusted the input to suit, then scienced it up with numbers and jazzy charts. In other words, the polls were an exercise in goal seeking .

The news media, a public intelligence gathering operation at heart, is wholly and openly in service to the progressive cause and, as such, misled their paymasters as well as their customers.
                      A classic error of totalitarian regimes is coming to believe their own propaganda. Possible but unlikely in this case. Not even their beloved USSR fell into that trap. More likely they substituted their paradigm for reality, as comically clunky a misrepresentation as it was.
                      Trump won because he wouldn't believe the unbelievable.
                      His supporters never did.

Once again the press has earned the absolute contempt of the people, they value their own opinions more than the canned hectoring of the fawning, too clever, self-congratulatory cretins who occupy former newsrooms. When the election results were in, busloads of their most reliable customers took to the streets knowing it would be portrayed as uncontainable righteous outrage. It's okay, keep it up, there will be a backlash to the backlash too.
                      Shall the press again be surprised we talk among ourselves?
                      ....Deeper and deeper.

Rant over for now, but I ain't the only one.
                      Lots of people out there are going off in a similar way, wanna hear from some of them?
                      Imagine if you used all this time toward something positive...but then again let's be serious. You're not capable of it.
                      John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Originally posted by JBark View Post
                        Imagine if you used all this time toward something positive...but then again let's be serious. You're not capable of it.
                        We elected Trump.

Your candidate lost.

Now all we hear is the lamentation of women...
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          We elected Trump.

Your candidate lost.

Now all we hear is the lamentation of women...
                          Not to mention quite a few manholes...

Comment

Entitlement is the key to understanding the liberal psyche.

The other important thing to remember is that liberals reject the idea of an objective reality. That is with the exception of a few liberal intellectuals who are trying to dig their tribe out of epistemological hell and have been demonized for their efforts.

The hyperbole surrounding Trump's character is just mental masturbation. It feels good so they do it but it is an ugly sight so just ignore it.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by JBark View Post
                              How wrong you are... again!

I am very positive, that people like me should not allow people like you to bully and demean us anymore.
                              I am positive that people like you HATE people like me above all other things, real and imagined, on heaven or Earth, and for proof all anyone has to do is look at your posting history.
                              And I am positive that the Politicians that you support will be doing all sorts of illegal, cruel and senseless things to undermine and sabotage Politicians that I support... and we have factual recent history to prove it.
                              And I am positive that lies and distortions are the Left's favorite weapons, which is fine by me since they have lost their sting. Otherwise Hillary would have won.

But, they never stop trying--
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0aAVh0dJc

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              Not to mention quite a few manholes...

That is the second time I have seen a ref. here that I don't understand.
                              ... should I even ask?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X